Pimp My Ride Uk

Ravstar

who is westwood

I wish more people would say that :D

Your wish is my command Rav....

Who is this guy?

Why can't he control his hands? :P

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

In my professional medical opinion I think he has a rare epilepsy condition affecting only his arms, called 'Ithinkimagangsta' epilepsy. Unfortunately the only cure for this is death by bongos :D

How on earth does he DJ with his flapping arms- oh wait, he can't DJ, he is rubbish- my bad.

How on earth does he DJ with his flapping arms- oh wait, he can't DJ, he is rubbish- my bad.

Actually ........... Tim Westwooooooooood is one of UK's greatest DJ's ............ ok, he can become rather annoying ........... but he sure know hows to get a party going ! - Fact !

A mate of mine know him from 'back in the day' when he used to run raves under the arches .......... for anyone here who would remember that knows what I mean ! :D

The arches.... Isnt that the dodgy back-street garage on Eastenders???

:unsure:

I'll get me coat!!!

:P

Ha ha very good. I still think Westwood is a complete knob. Missed the first episode though I think it was wise cos I prob would have took a baseball bat to the tv watching that idiot!!!!! :angry:

He has his head so far up himself that he can see his stomach from the inside. He once walked off stage because people weren't cheering enough.

I'm sure he has some simple epilepsy of his arms or something, or perhaps he thinks he is a bird?

Plus- Xibit may not be a great 'rapper'- but at least he is funny as hell when he presents!

Westwood is a KNOB and wants shot with s**t.

They followed the Yank format too much and it didn't work.

Don't see why they couldn't just do the cars and be English,British.... UKish or whatever. They all looked stupid because they pretended they were American....

The car was well done in bad taste..... :sick:

Pimp my Ride UK

Interesting to say the least :unsure:

It was like watching the US version only on a £3000 budget from Halfords :lol:

Westwood does some good albums, well, mixes them :whistling:

But it was like watching a HipHop (HipOp) Pensioner presenting :lol:

USA does it better - at least they waste $20,000 properly :D

Westwood is a KNOB and wants shot with s**t.

They followed the Yank format too much and it didn't work.

Don't see why they couldn't just do the cars and be English,British.... UKish or whatever. They all looked stupid because they pretended they were American....

The car was well done in bad taste..... :sick:

Totally agree with this statement.

• 1 month later...
When was it on??

10.30pm MTV

Don't worry you didn't miss much! :crybaby:

The british verison just felt like a cheap, tacky version of an american hit show - its a shame because the team actually doing the work seemed like a nice bunch.

They need to add their own ideas and imagination to it and not copy the US version too strictly.

It's a shame it's too late- they already filmed the 6 episodes for the series apparantly so we will have to put up with Westwood, and no amount of petitioning to get him shot will help :crybaby: :shutit:

I have seen it 2 times now.............and they are s :tsktsk: t westwood needs a good kicking i can not stand that guy................UK one just dont do it for me its :sick: and the US one is ok!

Westwood is a 'BIG DOG' who's 'GOIN DOWN' :duh: :sick:

Would be loads better if he wasn't presenting, he is soooo irritating. I can't think of him as 'gangsta' knowing his dad is/was a vicar and little Tim didn't grow up in 'the hood'.

Bloke is a berk, I much prefer the US version

As much as u slate him he is hugely respected on the other side of the ocean, due to the fact that he has made them all millions. As he has been the main factor in bringing rap and hip hop over here.

Remember this is how pete tong, paul oakenfold, were, butt they had to go for the new trend instead of sticking with the rap/hip hop image, and music.

As for the cars, well not my cup of tea but some excellent work.

As much as u slate him he is hugely respected on the other side of the ocean, due to the fact that he has made them all millions. As he has been the main factor in bringing rap and hip hop over here.

Remember this is how pete tong, paul oakenfold, were, butt they had to go for the new trend instead of sticking with the rap/hip hop image, and music.

yeah but oakenfold and pete tong didn't spout so much garbage i like rap r&b etc but i just cannot listen to that guy wish he'd dissapear and dizzay rizzay :winky: :D

mate westwood is a NOOB how the f :tsktsk: k he is respected i will never no .........when i see him on TV i just want to be :sick: he talks bull s :tsktsk: t all the time...............can not stand the guy..............how any one can like this guy i dont know

Well, as much US influenced as I am the UK version is S**t :sick:

The only tidy cars on there were the Golf and the Capri. Tastefully done and not US style - "HOLLAH to your BOY" (F**kwit Westwood Quote)

At least as stated by Mr Drummerboy Ali G would be a good choice, at least he'd be funny :lol:

Although however they make it they won't get near to the US version.

UK style is never West Coast style B) B) B)

I agree with you lot- he may play some good tunes, but he acts like an absolute ****. He thinks he is 'gangsta'- there is nothing gangsta about a middle aged man who probably lives with his mum. I bet she even chooses his 'gangsta' clothes If he is so respected why has he been shot at like 12 times or something?

The only tidy cars on there were the Golf and the Capri. Tastefully done and not US style - "HOLLAH to your BOY" (F**kwit Westwood Quote)

I see the golf all the time, he lives round my ways....have to say it does look quite nice

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links