Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trax 2005

Zee007

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on both counts Oli.  What I can garantee is one of the best shows this year (behind JAE).  It is huge.  Loads of action.  Loads of cars and traders.

Shall I put you down for a ticket or not?

I've been a few times and it is an amazing show with entertainment for all. It's just I'm not sure if I'll be free..... Give it a while and I'll be in touch later.

Please keep us informed about any updates i.e. spaces etc.

Cheers brother Zee

Zee, put me down for 1 please mate, will not know about any runs until I get the go ahead from the garage, will hopefully know by JAE if all things go to plan.

How do I pay ?? PP or chq

Zee, put me down for 1 please mate, will not know about any runs until I get the go ahead from the garage, will hopefully know by JAE if all things go to plan.

Sorted Paul.

Cheque only please- you can pay me at JAE if you wish....

Sorted Paul.

Can i pay at JAE please? Cash? (I'll let you know in next couple of days if its 1 or 2 tickets)

Zee see if you can get our stand on the tarmac, the stand i was on last year was a lot better because it was tarmac and not the grass

Should have been more patient :blush: just sorted out payment and my space with another forum :whistling: might be able to sort something out on the day as I'll be at the show anyway

See what happens space wise I guess

Should have been more patient :blush:  just sorted out payment and my space with another forum :whistling:  might be able to sort something out on the day as I'll be at the show anyway

See what happens space wise I guess

on the old opel forum? :P

lol

Sorted Paul.

:winky: Cheers Matey, C U @ JAE

Should have been more patient :blush:  just sorted out payment and my space with another forum :whistling: 

on the old opel forum? :P

lol

Close mate :whistling: , Astra-Sport, :hehe: ...... gonna look a tad out of place, but I'm good mates with a few of em.

Thanks for the payments Gord and Chris.

Any more cars for Trax at Silverstone on Sunday the 4th of September?

You'll be able to watch the Monster run a few 0-60 sprints!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk