Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Meet

Gord

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Will try and make it on the 18th. Starting a new job next week so all depends on how that goes over the next few weeks.  Would it be ok to bring my boy along (10 year old)? :innocent:

Ash

Nice one Ash, yer its ok to bring your boy mate :D i will prob have mine to :duh:

Sorry can't make 18th. Will be recovering from a monster wedding. :sick:

Come on Damer, im going to wedding on sat toooo :huh: meeting 11isham through to afternoon :D

Will have to see how I feel. Wife and eldest daughter being brides maids as well, so will be a long day. Will try and show my face but will have to get the family up and home first.

Bring the whole fmily keep the party spirit going for the weekend :D

• 2 weeks later...

I may not be able to attend the ful bowling etc.

But would anyone be able to give me a passenger seat in a s/c or a t/c as I am close to an upgrade and don't know which.

Regards

Jasp

No problem mate, you can have drive of my car if you like :D both s/c + t/c cars should be coming :D so the best of both :D you dont have to bowl :D just turn -up for a chat :D should i put your name down ?

What time do you lot start?

I've been asked to show my car at a local car tuning place that morning til 12pm, just wondered what time this all kicks off?

Cheers Gord :D

What time do you lot start?

I've been asked to show my car at a local car tuning place that morning til 12pm, just wondered what time this all kicks off?

Cheers Gord :D

From about 11am ish Aido + Brett :D it will give Mr prolex + Mr Best time to get to Manchester :D anyone else coming to this :question:

Going to need names of them wanting to go bowling :question:

And i need to know the size of cake to get chris s :D

I'm for it. Gonna bring my daughter who is 7 as well, for some dad time. She wants to use the bumpers and that rolly chute thing though for bowling. Leaving wife and littler one at home.

Can you remind me where the meet is please. Ta.

Its my birthday 2 days later :D

I'm for it. Gonna bring my daughter who is 7 as well, for some dad time. She wants to use the bumpers and that rolly chute thing though for bowling. Leaving wife and littler one at home.

Can you remind me where the meet is please. Ta.

Its my birthday 2 days later :D

Meet in Ashton u lyne (look at 1st post mate :D ) next to M60

You can have some of chris's cake then :D

Think I'd like the kiddies lane with the buffers at each side so that at least my throws are sort of straight! :blush:

Thats OK my daughter will be using those as well!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk