Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well I'm Still Alive...

Zee007

Hi All,

Remember me...?!?! Long time since I last posted I know, but things have been rather hectic here in the big old US of A. I have been out here for sometime now and make my first trip back home for a couple of days next week. Washington and Richmond are my two main offices and what with all the sniper stuff going on it has been rather concerning.

But all is cool - and I have been logging on when ever I can to have a browse through the cool new forums (well done Steve, Mat and Rod - things are looking better than ever!). I miss my car, and you folks and am trying to build some contacts here in America to benefit the club for parts and accessories.

Got to go - but please keep in touch via email and I promise to post more on the site now that I have my head together!!!

Zee. :hehe:

Good to hear that you're still here. I was hoping to come to Washington for a conference this weekend but two of my partners are going instead. At least I can now go to Gaydon. Was supposed to go to Charlestone next week but I'm too busy and have got to send one of my staff instead. (It's an IT conference so no volunteers).

Good to hear from you buddy :)

Is it just a coincedence that the sniper shootings started as soon as you went to Washington? I always thought you were a bit dodgy :lol::lol::lol:

Its funny how all those sniper shootings in leicester have stopped at the moment as well........... <_< <_< <_<

When are you back next week? Give me a bell :)

Great to hear from you guys!!!

Few quick messages:

Rob - I have got your email, I will give you my number...

Mat - I think we got cut off yesterday, I will try calling again tonight

Andy/Johnny - I am back next Thursday for 4 days, I will call you once in the UK and we'll catch up for a beer

Wallace - I hope you are reffering to the beverage...?!?!

Steve - I am watching my weight thank you very much...!

Graeme/Jimmy - Unfortunately, my company is paying for a rental car at the moment (a Ford Taurus...) but if take the longer term assignment (ie 2 to 3 years) then I have already researched leasing the new IS300 E-Shift...

Enjoy the meet this weekend guys - whish I could be there (one week too late)... I will be there in spirit...!

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links