Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From North Cyprus

MrADeveci

The place to be ................ sun .... sand ... oh and the hunnies ! wooohooo :whistling:

I have just managed to dig out this old pc ........... 800mhz .... 10gb hdd ... and a 56K modem ... that only ever connects @ 40 kps .... not forgetting this stupid 15" monitor !!

But hey ..... all the rest is fun ................. so Hello !!!!

Have I missed any gossip ? :tomato: B)

The place to be ................ sun .... sand ... oh and the hunnies ! wooohooo  :whistling:

I ain't pregnant, just need a dump after a massive curry last night :lol:

As for the chicks, you know exactly what I'm gonna say :P

wwop.gif

Hope you're having a good time pal, get us some pics of some fit fanny please - don't want any of you in your Speedo's though :D

Hope you're having a good time pal, get us some pics of some fit fanny please - don't want any of you in your Speedo's though :D

Unfortunatley .... I don't have my camera with me ! :ohmy:

I will take what I can I guess .... with the stoopid camera phone ... but hey !

I'm off out now .... for some real food ! this pc is so slooooooooow it's unreal !!!

:D

:o

Even I wouldn't come up with a comment like that Dave :lol:

Anyway, she'll be too young for him :P

I am sick at the minute Mike, too much shandy recently :sick:

Think a tactical chunder could be called for!

Hi scarface, have a top holiday!!  I'm on my way there in January, can you find out for me what the weather is like then?  Heard a few BAD things :crybaby:

Cheers and Enjoy

Chris

:D

January generally Wet and temp about 18 to 22 ,sorry to disappoint you,Spent a year there when in the Army,loved it

have a great holiday Ahmet...

:D don't worry hun, i'm looking after your place while you're away, i promise not to have too many parties (we don't want people hurling all over your nice new driveway now do we? :hehe: ). oh, your bedroom turned out real nice in the end didn't it? very tasteful :shifty:

luv

Abbie

x

p.s. the fish are fine - i think they're soooo clever, all swimming on their backs at the top of the tank... :whistling::whistling:

p.p.s don't forget my pressie! :wub:

p.p.s don't forget my pressie!  :wub:

I'll put my self in a box ... and wrap it up ... is that ok ? :winky:

I'm just getting ready now .............. goto be @ the airport ... in the next ... erm ...5 hours ! Plane leaves at ..... 5.45am .... so that's 3.45am UK time !

Woohoo ! B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links