Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Your Car In The Magazines..for Free!

Tony-Bones

Following on from the thread 'Lexus meet @ Dr Bone's surgery' on the 25th September ( now fully booked ) i need your car!!!!!

The 'meet' is to promote that STS Watford understands geometry/ alignment can be a major loss to you, hence the 'free check' in advance of any tyre wear.

The Day is fully booked ( 21 cars ) but for the local press and Magazines the more cars in the pictures the better, food and refreshments will be on site 'free'.

This is the offer:-

Your car in the Mags (i dont know which yet) only that cost so far by PR is £1000's

Your car in the local pay paper

Free food and refreshments

Time permiting your car will be added to the check 'free'

This day rides on the back of a multi-million pound company STS and ( MY ) target car for the event was Lexus. ( LOC ) will benefit from this day but only with the members support, thats you!

Address and map are on the original thread.

Thats it! if anyone feels that they can support LOC and me and wants to be in the mags, can you reply here or pm me and i will add you to the list.

PHOTO SHOOT:-

ScarFace - Obviously !!

Eddie1

Marcus

MacRS200

Monster Mat.... world permitting: with the drifty car.

Mr Bling

Bobski

SHAHZ

lexus boy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could pop along if required

'Always required'.......Your service and my field will meet many times serving the customer.

My dream is to have 50 cars on site, and allow STS to pay for all the PR through the mags promoting LOC and all that exist within it.

The 'health check day' will happen again, but the money behind this PR day wont! i think?....

Anyone who wants a chance for free exposure get off the pot now!

Bring the car down to STS, meet the members, eat the food, smile for the pictures.

'Sorry' ProLex was that a yes :D or no :crybaby:

i will bloomin try and get down with the drift car.

do you want the car there..tony?

'Yes please'.... If there are 20+ cars on the day then this is a great display of the power and people in the club, any exposure in the mags can only be of benifit, on that magazine topic i have 'no' idea how, who, what or were? only i was sent a 'press' draft from Connect PR to edit and from that it looks like STS will buy space in the mags.

I would seem that STS have spent £1000's on this event, and we own it :D

your presence and car will add support to the day.

Yeah why not mate :)

Indeed.

Put me down too.

BTW will No plates be blanked out?….just wonderin.

Good question!..........why :ph34r: . I would think so yes, any pics will be going to professional magazines, if you are worried then i can place a blank over your plate.

Me....plus my paintbrushes!  :D

Mr M.... would you like to expand on this paintbrush statment :D

On a serious note what will you need? how low is the car? reason i ask is so i can ready the right ramp for you.

Not my car Dr B,

We are painting Postie's RX calipers. Standard kit, I think - a low ride jack each side, pair of axle stands and we're cookin'

Me....plus my paintbrushes!  :D

Mr M.... would you like to expand on this paintbrush statment :D

On a serious note what will you need? how low is the car? reason i ask is so i can ready the right ramp for you.

Not my car Dr B,

We are painting Postie's RX calipers. Standard kit, I think - a low ride jack each side, pair of axle stands and we're cookin'

I know its not your car! ( thank all the Gods ) and there is no way i want this to be done on the floor 'hence' the ramp question and your needs. i will set a 'four wheels free' ramp aside for you then. everything needed will be provided for you other than the paint...... and the brush....

Serious note any cleaning agents, air blowers etc is avalible on site for you!

Any more for the shoot :excl: Dont forget everyone this is as much for LOC as it is for Stapletons and me, a line of 20 or so cars will go a long way in the mags for picture ranking...... in adition my Area Manager will be there, so everyone in the 'low club', feel to 'huddle up' on my equipment subject :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links