Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Very Important

I have some bad news to share I'm afraid.Lots of our members will know Kim - who is known as kimi on the Toyota Owners Club forums.Kim has attended many meets, and I know a lot of people here will know here.Kim has contracted breast cancer - which is obviously a terrible shock, and awful news.We are running a combined Lexus / Toyota Owners Club appeal to show our support for her.This is obviously going to be a very hard time. Not only the stress of the news and the treatment, but she will also obviously be out of work for several months.To this end we are collecting to try and help her out.Can I ask everyone to consider making a donation to this appeal. Its quick and easy - simply click on the button below and say how much you want to donate.Large or small - all donations are welcome.<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick"><input type="hidden" name="business" value="gold@toyotaownersclub.com"><input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Kimi Appeal"><input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1"><input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="GBP"><input type="hidden" name="tax" value="0"><input type="hidden" name="bn" value="PP-DonationsBF"><input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!"></form>thank you.

i do know her

met her at a few meets, lovely lady :)

if you dont remember her , you will remember her superb black supercharged yaris

wish her all my best

lets hope that all our donations can go somewhere in helping a fellow member

My wife had breast cancer two years ago, she went through it all surgery chemo and radio, scary times when its for real :crybaby:

I want to help but by post can you pm me an address, reads weird nothing to do with LOC or paypal but a few years ago my Debit card got cloned in was hit for some £800...... i never got over that, hence can i post

£10 :D

A quick update for you.

I just spoken to Mark - and Kim had her operation at 3:30pm today. The surgery went well (as well as it could in the circumstances) and she's come round from the anaesthetic. She's hooked up to all sorts of machines and has tubes going everywhere but she still had a joke about turning up the boost on one of the machines laugh.gif and also wanted to know if the drip could have lager in it laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mark says huge thanks for all the support they have had, He's had a long day and is off for some well earned rest.

Another update for you.

Kim is now back home very sore and very tired but glad to be out of hospital. She has to go back for more tests next month to determine what happens next. I'm keeping everything crossed.

hi guys

thank you all for your kind words of support for me,

it was a shock when i was told i had breast cancer :o and i know even

now after my surgery i've still got a long road in front of me.

But knowing i have friends like you here and the girls and guys over on TOC,

i'll be fine.

love

kim x

:heart:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links