Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Is250/is350 Pics

• 3 weeks later...

Out of the all the pics i posted, the black one was the least favourite for me.. front lip looks tacky. Wheels don't suit it at all imo.

Heres my fav though..

photo.jpg

mr69ld.jpg

mr69ow.jpg

:winky:

i take it you would get it a bit lower :lol:

i agree it does look very nice

Maybe slightly wider wheel using higher offset with step dish, and a graphite body... Mmmmmm.... :shifty:

I was at Westside Lexus in Houston on Friday and managed to get a back seat ride in a new 350!

What can I say?

Amazing!

This one was the entry level model without all the bells and whistles, but I'm jealous to say.......it wipes the floor with the standard IS300. US price for the entry level is $38! and only $45K for a fully specc'd sports pack model. :D

Edited by Mr Morse

That ings kit is sweet. Have to say I really like the stuff they do, fairly subtle, yet still looks agressive. If you wanted to try and get hold of one you could try contacting Unit 8, as they are very good at sourcing gear from Japan. Oh and dont hate me but I think the white car would suit a set of Advan RG's in gold :blush:

I was at Westside Lexus in Houston on Friday and managed to get a back seat ride in a new 350!

What can I say?

Amazing!

This one was the entry level model without all the bells and whistles, but I'm jealous to say.......it wipes the floor with the standard IS300. US price for the entry level is $38! and only $45K for a fully specc'd sports pack model. :D

Why didn't you drive it? Nick from Westside has given me a couple of drives now, and I've only got my UK license. Acceleration is brill though don't you think, but how does it compare with Black Betty?

The downside for me is now having the comparison with my UK 250 :sad:

What can I say?

Amazing!

Why didn't you drive it? Nick from Westside has given me a couple of drives now, and I've only got my UK license. Acceleration is brill though don't you think, but how does it compare with Black Betty?

Didn't have my license with me! Plonker :o I was with our Nigerian partner who got to drive it....in true Nigerian fashion :lol:

What can I say?

Amazing!

Didn't have my license with me! Plonker :o I was with our Nigerian partner who got to drive it....in true Nigerian fashion :lol:

Which is what mike...a lunatic? lol!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links