Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Air Valve Caps For Is250

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

If I had a gun I would shot those little buggers. All 4 of the air valve caps have been take. I know or I think I know who has done it and I can guarentee that when I go and check his BMX, hey presto he will have two shiny air valve caps!!!

Anyone know where I can get more and also a secure method of keeping them on!!!!

I was thinking of emailing Lexus to see if they could help.

Any ideas people??

Cheers

There are various locking ones on eBay and available from Halfords. Some that I got from eBay that fitted with a little spanner were useless. I've given up and use plastic ones. I've lost so many metal ones, especially visiting the mother-in-law cause she lives on a dodgy estate. :megaangry:

Loose them all the time! :angry:

Now I just can't be botherred worrying about it!

The same happened with me... Now I just leave the black plastic ones on.. Nobody seems to want to pinch them.

I had a couple of sets nicked.

I bought these and they haven't been touched.Or should I say "they" haven't got them off.

They need a 2mm grub screw and screwdriver to get them off 'cos they just spin around

and they are good quality, have lasted for about 15 months now and are still in good condition.

Chrome stems as well. I paid about £8.50 for them.

Dust caps link

try richbrook...12.99 set tighten with key ann when the :tsktsk: try to undo them they just spin round..ive had mine on car for nine months now.someone has tried as i have seen clean marks around the valve area in the brake dust :D :lol: :tsktsk:

try richbrook...12.99 set tighten with key ann when the :tsktsk: try to undo them they just spin round..ive had mine on car for nine months now.someone has tried as i have seen clean marks around the valve area in the brake dust :D :lol: :tsktsk:

got a link mate??

Same happened to me two days after i got the car, fair p****d at the time, igot ththe first ones from the link/address in eBay below. tdelivery was slow but quality is tops, i don't think therse much point in getiing ones that aren't anti theft cause they'll just get nicked. the top part with the lexus logo just spins around if you don't use the key which you stick on your keyring.

http://search.ebay.ie/search/search.dll?cg...caps&category0=

You could try applying an oil based paint PC99 - that will put them off touching them or else take a leaf out of South African car security and run a current through each wheel when it's parked up.

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

If I had a gun I would shot those little buggers. All 4 of the air valve caps have been take. I know or I think I know who has done it and I can guarentee that when I go and check his BMX, hey presto he will have two shiny air valve caps!!!

Anyone know where I can get more and also a secure method of keeping them on!!!!

I was thinking of emailing Lexus to see if they could help.

Any ideas people??

Cheers

You could try applying an oil based paint PC99 - that will put them off touching them or else take a leaf out of South African car security and run a current through each wheel when it's parked up.

Really?? I am from SA and have never heard of that!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links