Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Don't Let Me Modify My Car

It's just perfect the way it is. I picked up a 3 month old Mesa Red IS220d Sport yesterday. Its an awesome car in every way and looks stunning. OK I know I should post a photo. I must try not to catch the modifying bug this time...

lol thanks tony. Reaping the rewards of all that study now. OK so I haven't submitted by first invoice yet but hey... :)

I know you have worked very hard and i am sure that invoice will happen soon..... Then you can afford to modify the car :o Oh....no i meant then you can afford a welcome brake and some R+R.... that's it R+R.... phew i nearly suggested lowering the car, up-grading the ARB's adding LED's, induction, sports exhaust then. I am glad i didn't :D

It's just perfect the way it is. I picked up a 3 month old Mesa Red IS220d Sport yesterday. Its an awesome car in every way and looks stunning. OK I know I should post a photo. I must try not to catch the modifying bug this time...

OK. Do NOT modify your car :whistling: .................Enjoy the car as it is, and lets see some pic's

yeah i said i wouldnt modify mine either.

ive already tinted the windows, put in a tv headunit and sub and freeview and dvd and xbox. put on clear fog lights. sports grill. and a couple of other bits

ive only had the car 6 weeks. lol

it will happen soon. u just cant fight it!

yeah i said i wouldnt modify mine either.

ive already tinted the windows, put in a tv headunit and sub and freeview and dvd and xbox. put on clear fog lights. sports grill. and a couple of other bits

ive only had the car 6 weeks. lol

it will happen soon. u just cant fight it!

Wow all that in 6 weeks. Your will power didn't last long then!

MODIFY IT

Oi thats not helping :D

i am sure that invoice will happen soon.....

Yeah end of the month if I can figure out how to sort out the timesheets :)

Ooh I like those black wheels at the top. If I'd got a black one then I'd have been tempted to get some like that. Not sure they go so well on a red one.

OK, its been dark or raining since I bought it but here's an attempt:

carSmaller.jpg

I guess cause its got a turbo is why you can chip it?

Someone's gonna pick up an IS200 at auction with a very nice exhaust soon. The standard 16" wheels did look a little sad on it after 3 or 4 years sitting in my garden though. :blush:

Be interesting to see photos of the 17" Kosei Snipers on the LS they're heading for.

Anyway... my wife found this thread and explained what she'd do to me if I did spend money on modifying the car :blink::crybaby:

Can chip it for you.............got TTE lowering springs...................got body kits...............

you know you want to !

how come the IS250 can be chipped but not the IS200?

As Dave mentioned, it is only the diesel that can be chipped, TTE have done wonders getting some decent power and loads more torque out of the standard ECU.

Oh yeah nice car too Javadude, saw this colour in at the dealership in the sun, it is really deep.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links