Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:D :yahoo: :D :yahoo: :D :yahoo: :D :yahoo:

Christmas come early :hohoho:

Further to all my recent posts like this, this, and this, my new car has finally arrived!

Link to Lexus.co.uk for car specs etc.

Here she is ladies and germs.

GS300LE07.jpg

GS300LE06.jpg

GS300LE03.jpg

GS300LE05.jpg

GS300LE04.jpg

GS300LE01.jpg

If I get time, i'll try do something similar to Koshime's IS250 Diary, which I found incredibly useful :)

All I can say for the journey back from work was... well, I was just getting used to the size of the car! About 40cm longer and wider. A lot more grunt. All the lights and stuff! Argh! I'm a little bit speechless at the moment!

Will get some daytime shots when I get round to it.

D.

Welcome to the GS club Derek :D

I'm :sick: with envy

Hehe. I thought that at one point as well Peter.

I think it was that London meet way back when you first showed me and my cousing that your steering wheel disappeared into the dashboard! lol :lol::lol::lol:

People have always said that the IS was an old mans car... this GS must be prehistoric!!! (no offence Peter! :winky: )

What do they know hey? :D

Congrats mate - the big 430 wheels realy set the car off I think.

Only problem you might have is with the voice control system - I'm a Geordie and I have never got the car to deal with my accent :) I have to pretend I am Miles Chumbley-Warner to get it to recognise "Home" :D

Happy motoring !

Nice colour, nice wheels.... nice car!!!

You get it from Tunbridge Wells again?

No. Not T.W. This time - straight from the horses mouth... (i.e. Mr Toyoda!)

D.

can you get the same MM pack as the IS or is it different?

Craig

Don't believe there is a specifable option for a MM pack as such - just base car spec dependant.

e.g. The GS430 and GS450h SE or SE-L has Mark Lev. DVD, MP3 by dafault. :duh:

D.

ohhhhh. I love the look of the GS now, i wasn't too keen to start off with but it has grown on me big time. I'd love one but I do like the options the MM pack gives you in the IS. rear camera (Im a bit cautious when reversing so i do about 30 point turns!) and I pod connector and of course the DVD player.

I am very very jealous though. :blink: :duh: :sick:

well done. i dont need to say anymore as im sure you're pretty happy at the mo.

Craig

Congrats mate - the big 430 wheels realy set the car off I think.

Only problem you might have is with the voice control system - I'm a Geordie and I have never got the car to deal with my accent :) I have to pretend I am Miles Chumbley-Warner to get it to recognise "Home" :D

Happy motoring !

Still yet to play with this feature... I would consider myself to have a "normal" accent... but we'll see! :lol: :winky:

ohhhhh. I love the look of the GS now, i wasn't too keen to start off with but it has grown on me big time. I'd love one but I do like the options the MM pack gives you in the IS. rear camera (Im a bit cautious when reversing so i do about 30 point turns!) and I pod connector and of course the DVD player.

I am very very jealous though. :blink: :duh: :sick:

well done. i dont need to say anymore as im sure you're pretty happy at the mo.

Craig

Rest assured they have put the touch screen to use for a rear camera (as well as front and rear parking sensors) - much needed as the car feels really big!!! And I thought the IS was bad for parkign around the streets of central London :duh:

The MM pack gives you the DVD, MP3 and 14 speaker system...

If i'm not mistaken, the ipod connector isn't an ipod connector as such? Its just an AUX-in facility.... (which the GS doesnt have!!! :angry: )

Just got for higher spec (and more expensive!!!!) models if you want the MM "option" :)

D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links