Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HI all

looking at spending around 5-6k on a GS300. Iv noticed that a few of the newer shape ones are available at these sort of prices. Just wondering if i should go for a decent older shaped one or one of the few newer shaped ones that are available around the 5k mark. Hope that makes sense lol

Also, can the GS300 sport be converted to LPG.

Cheers Alan

i'll second that :)

plus the mk1 just looks nicer :)

Oh, i have a mk1 by the way, cant you tell ;)

I have had both and think that either model is worth having. Look for both and buy the best one you see.

I don’t think you’ll regret it.

I currently have a MKII but also look longingly at MKI’s when I see them. If I had to replace mine I would have no problem going back to a MKI.

Good luck with finding one!

thats a hard one

I love the Mk 1 looks

but sensible tells me that I should go and get the newer model,,,,,

but then I see my Mk 1 and prefer it again

depends on if you wanna be seen in it or see others from the inside

But there again I always seem to prefer the older shape on a lot of cars

Wasnt the SD1 Rover miles nicer than anything they have produced since

And didn't the early TVR look better than the new ones

And wasn't the E type Jag beautiful compared to the latest models

And wasn't the DB5 better than the DB7

P.S. Santa if you read this any of the above please,,,I will be good next year,,,, promise

Hello there and welcome,

The Mk2 maybe has a better rear view, but for £5k you will be getting a higher mileage job.

For the same money you should get a mint condition low mileage mk1 sport with full history, hopefully.

There are threads elsewhere as to what to look out for when buying, plus if you go for a mk1, you will have more bargaining power on the price.

Awww i thought we were going to have a fight then between the mk1 and the mk2 owners ;) as which was the best car,

either way there both damn good cars, built like tanks mines done over 121k and still going strong.

series I exterior looks better but everything else on the series II is in a different class. Gearbox is the biggest difference, makes the vehicle so much more refined.

Really what you want is a series III :) That is another big leap forward over the series II

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links