Changed the rear light setup to JDM spec

Cleaned and polished the stainless steel exhaust

Fitted HID headlamps

Painted and fitted a sport grille

Put my private plate on

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

Hi Chris,

Great photos.Great car. I posted on the LS forum yesterday that I could understand us LS owners enthusiasm and passion for our cars. Looking at your post , I now understand the younger Lexus owners self same passion. Hope you don't mind us old fogeys intruding into IS posts. If I were 25 years younger I would definately be driving an IS. Regards , Graham

Car looks fabulous Chris.

Time for a post on the HID install,

plus the rear light mod too ! :winky:

yeah what have you done to the rear lights? Have you converted the fogs into tail lights? Do they still work as fogs too?

yes they still work as fogs, just need twin filament holders, a bit of filing of the hole and some soldeing to the number plate lamps

The car loooooks really nice Chris!!!!

I want the spoiler too! lol

but i think (read it somewhere on the forum) saying that if i want to swap mine to the one you got, i will need to have the boot resprayed? due to the holes are different?

If you need holes welding up because the spoiler doesnt fit into the holes you already have, you'll be looking at a hefty price as I'm currently going through it :( and because it's Metallic Paint they apparently need to do the whole boot so the colour will match where holes have been :crybaby: the lucky people are the ones with no spoiler that way they just spray the spoiler an fit straight on :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links