Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Christmas

Gord

My missus got me the meguirs car care set and some other little things for the car.

a couple of board and card games. clarksons new DVD and a couple of films and things.

Then the usual chocolate, underwear,socks etc.

Good day in all

Stav

My missus got me the meguirs car care set and some other little things for the car.

a couple of board and card games. clarksons new DVD and a couple of films and things.

Good day in all

Stav

chocolate underwear Nice :lol: spot the difference :o

Good day in all

Stav

chocolate underwear Nice :lol: spot the difference :o

Do they still make edible panties? Ah, memories.......of 30 years ago.

I got a R/C Lexus IS300.....fast and furious styleeeee paint scheme (lime green) :sick:

R/C Salvation 1 Helicopter.

Chelsea stuff

DVD's

DIY book!!

Lexus stuff

Free view box for the lorry

Scarf...coz its cold

A days clay pigeon shooting

No socks.......yippeeee

And i got a Stig key ring......what more could a man want

Got a lovely new all singing all dancing Snooper Saphire, Micro Scalectric Set complete with 2 Aston Martin DBR9's, a Flavia Hot Drink machine, clarkson book, Hammond autobiography, some logic puzzles (love em, but despise em!!), a stig t-shirt and some little bits and pieces (chocs etc etc).

Had a wicked day and was totally smashed by about 4 p.m :whistling:

A bit harsh ;)

Been a Chelsea supporter for nearly 40 years and im not a glory hunter, supported them through the good and bad days.

I can always send you some chelsea stuff if you want.....oh no sorry we dont take northern supporters :D

Look at is this way Scorps, Stav drives a CHELSEA BLUE CAR :lol:

A bit harsh ;)

Been a Chelsea supporter for nearly 40 years and im not a glory hunter, supported them through the good and bad days.

I can always send you some chelsea stuff if you want.....oh no sorry we dont take northern supporters :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a couple of decent bottles of Malt and a variety of other bits & bobs and I survived 3 days with various relatives. But, best of all, I got to drive my Lexus 350 miles! :driving:

It’s good to be home. :)

A bit harsh ;)

Nah its blue from the Blue and White yid army of North London!

Come on you Spurs!

Stav

Thats what i was thinking.......i've got his addy so i might send some chelsea stuff through the post only i'll send it to one of his neighbours :D with "this is your application to be a full true blue member" stamped all over the front of it. :P

:shutit: :tsktsk: got a nice letter from a solicitor telling me my :tsktsk: wife wants a divorce, :blush:

She will not get my Lex tho :whistling:

also got Clarksons new DVD

And a bit on the side now :winky:

I had quite a good xmas really when i look at what i got :D

7 dvd's

5 ltrs of mixed polishes for the car

Screen wash

Loads of micro fibre cloths

Chocs

tripod for my camera

I-pod stereo speakers

3 psp games

1 ps2 game

K&N induction kit for our fiesta??? funny that one as my partner drives the fiesta :huh: :eerrrmm:

My kids smiles on xmas morning which has got to be one of the best things i got :innocent:

I had quite a good xmas really when i look at what i got :D

Nice new Veilside exhaust for the lex :yahoo:

7 dvd's

5 ltrs of mixed polishes for the car

Screen wash

Loads of micro fibre cloths

Chocs

tripod for my camera

I-pod stereo speakers

3 psp games

1 ps2 game

K&N induction kit for our fiesta??? funny that one as my partner drives the fiesta :huh: :eerrrmm:

My kids smiles on xmas morning which has got to be one of the best things i got :innocent:

And a nice text of me :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links