Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Speedculture.co.uk

Ellz

As always im a bit nevous using a website/company ive not herd of for the first time.

Saw these guys advertised in banzi and it looks like they do a copy on the leguna front bumper for pretty cheap.

http://www.speedculture.co.uk/osc/0005is30...tfb-p-1914.html

They've got loads of body kits from the IS200/300 some ive not seen before.

Would love to get the full carbon fibre kit but a tad pricey.

So anyone used or herd anything about them ????

Cheers for any info

take care with copies...........

also do they have it in stock ?

Have sent email to check if they have got it in stock

Also as the kit is fibreglass it will probably need some work doing to it before test fitting/paint. Also make sure that if you do get it that the bodyshop that do the work get all the bubbles out of the gellcoat if there are any!!! as you will get the paint starting to raise if there is trapped air in the gelcoat layers.

Jason :P

As always im a bit nevous using a website/company ive not herd of for the first time.

Saw these guys advertised in banzi and it looks like they do a copy on the leguna front bumper for pretty cheap.

http://www.speedculture.co.uk/osc/0005is30...tfb-p-1914.html

They've got loads of body kits from the IS200/300 some ive not seen before.

Would love to get the full carbon fibre kit but a tad pricey.

So anyone used or herd anything about them ????

Cheers for any info

Looking at the watermarks on the photos it looks like they import their kits from Extreme Dimensions in the US. A quick search on My.IS stateside - shows mostly positive comments on their stuff. But it is still a replica so fitment/quality won't be up to scratch with origs.

HTH

Cheers guys, well i'll wait for there response and see what the dealo is.

Mr Prolex or anyone who knows how much would it cost to ship a bumper from the states ??? Or is it worth just forgetting this option.

Cheers

if they are produced for the USA market they will be a different size and will require chopping !!

Whats different with the US ones barry ???

Just got email back advising 4-6 weeks to be delivered dunno if i can be arsed to wait that long for something that probably wont fit LoL might see if its cheap to get it sprayed then might sway my decision.

if they are produced for the USA market they will be a different size and will require chopping !!

Just got email back advising 4-6 weeks to be delivered dunno if i can be arsed to wait that long for something that probably wont fit LoL might see if its cheap to get it sprayed then might sway my decision.

Guy just got back again seems very nice

"Our bumpers come in a gel coat finish, they will need to be prepped, primed and then painted. With all aftermarket fiberglass products they don't offer you a oem fit and there can sometimes be fitting issues from a result to how the bumper is made however we don't come across this problem very often. If our parts fit isn't satisfactory then we will offer you replacement part, fit the part for you at our bodyshop or offer you a refund..."

Might see if i can get my old one back on and then wait for this its just so annoying i probably wont get it on until end of feb beginning of march time :(

i know these guys spoke to the at japfest last year and the year before. nice bunch of guys. i will advise that there kits are not what i call plug and play kits so them may require minor adjustments. the body work on their blue civic on hydralics was done at auto vision styling which is near me in bristol might be worth giving them a call. also just a quick note as far as i know (so not much) these guys are one of the only companys in the country who can get you versus motorsport bodykits. just though it might be worth bearing in mind.

US models are slightly longer at the front...........think its the crash bar.

Another thing with FRP is you will probably get stress cracks.........

I know these guys from when i was doing the shows in my Toyota and they are good lads and their work is good quality, all kits will need work it would be almost impossible to find a kit that goes straight on, just doesnt happen!

But if you have time on your hands and are quite handy with a few tools can be really satisfying to get stuck in! =]

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links