Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Oh Why Do The Little ****s Scratch My Car

ibby

:crybaby:

What can I do,

Ive spoke to their parents ...

told them they damaged my old car..

today ive noticed a new scratch on the bumper with the words "catch me if you can *******" imprinted with dirt ..on the back boot :crybaby:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

****** little ****`s dno what you could do??.......mmmmmmmmmmm.......try park it where you can see it either get video camera set up 24hrs or keep looking and then take pics etc......then sue for damage...police report etc

or take into ya own hands and torture the little ****** turkish mafia style... :tsktsk:

Edited by Bazza

sorry for ya :( .... worst thing of all is kids with bad rearing, what do you do.... cops can't do much , it's the parents fault ... and you probably won't get much satisfaction from talking to them

I'm all in favour of vigilante justice. Knowing the pressures the government put on the Police, you'll only be told that they'll log it but won't investigate it because they stand almost zero chance of a conviction. Sad fact as it is, it is a fact nonetheless.

I think what you should do is handcuff the little toads to the wing mirror and take them for a little run - on the M1. Kids these days are obese anyway so the exercise will do them good.

Damn I should have gone into politics!

Agree wtih all the coments above - poolice will do ***** all, nor will parents.

Pay some local kids (under the age of prosecuton) to scratch "caught you" in there skin.

I know that sounds rather vigilantical (is that a real word?!), but these days when kids have no respect for property, their parents or other adults, something needs so be done that steps over the mark.

in theory if the little git has written catch me if you can on the back of the car with his finger shouldn't the police be able to get a finger print from that and hopefully catch the little sod.

in theory if the little git has written catch me if you can on the back of the car with his finger shouldn't the police be able to get a finger print from that and hopefully catch the little sod.

Yes in theory, but they wouldn't because it would be too expensive and if they don't have fingerprints on file, chances are slim to zero of catching the little weasel(s). I was told by a source in the Police once that they only bother to investigate cases that are either serious or stand any chance of conviction - even things like domestic burglary tend to get reported but not investigated because they don't stand much of a chance of catching anyone.

if you know who's doing it, just pick him up of the street and bundle him into the boot, he can even use the ski hatch to talk to you while you take him to some remote place :lol:

when you get there tell him you're going tpo beat him and leave him and no-one will know its you that did it because there's no witnesses.

he'll probably pee himself and promise never to do it again, problems solved! :whistling:

If ever you need inspiration with matters like this i find watching Green Street or often helps :lol:

Thanks for the comments.

It never used to be like this..

Ive lived here 26 years of my life..

admitidally I was not an angel.. but i never damaged any ones property when i was younger.

The most annoying thing is, the park is round the corner..

2 mins walk. Its equiped with railings and swings slides the lot! but they still want to play here.

I told them instead of throwing "7 of them all out" and leaving them up their devices.. for them to

supervise them.

Told them I am going to install a CCTV camera and point it to my car... and date and time stamp it..

They didnt look that bothered...

They have damaged 4 of our other cars. Including two most recent ones.

I cant wait to move out and convert the house into two flats and put some polish people in, who like to party..

and play loud music.

It's a shame but there's not an awfull lot you can do. Defanitly report it to the police as they might start a record if this keeps happening. Also, start some legall action yourself by keeping your car under CCTV conditions. Then, when you catch them on tape, start a private prosocution against them. Also, writing to the local papers, especially if you have evidence, I would have thought not to be slanderous either. Also, ask round where you live to see if anyone elses car's are being damaged. Sometimes the police will act to remove the source of quite a few problems.

Failing that, and im not endorcing this behaviour at all, set their house on fire.

It would seem that the general consensus of this thread is that you should take matters into your own hands. I include myself in that too. It's a sorry state of affairs when that's the case rather than feeling you can go to the authorities and have something done about it. What is this country coming to?

what do we recon to a meet near Ibby? not so the scrote's can vandalise lots of Lexus' in one go but so we can all ruff them up!? :lol:

Not a bad idea

However one problem..

the scrots are all well below the legal age.!

This makes me mad. No respect for others or their property.

I go with CV. Get a van and bundle them in. They will ***t themselves if you do it right.

You don't do it, but get some friends to so nothing can be tied directly to yourself. Odds are they will be damaging some other property too so be general about your warnings. Don't stop shouting and get in their face. Warnings and threats then throw them out. You'll need very little or no physical contact.

Got to be worth a try?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links