Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Spineless *****

84Stoney

Just in case by any chance anyone knows/see this guy: Black IS220, reg: WM06 FDG

02042008319.jpg

This guy reversed into my mates motorbike and knocked it over, scraping the fairing, scratching and bending the exhaust. (We had to remove, bend and re-fit it the can by the side of the road just so he could ride it!)

We saw it out of a window but did not get out in time to catch him.

Imagine our luck when we saw him later in the day in the same road. These 'clean' marks on an otherwise dirty bumper (where he had made contact with the bike) confirmed it was the same guy.:

02042008321.jpg

But when confronted the **** spineless cowardly ****** **** ******-face denied it! When we told him two of us had seen it and pointed out his rear bumper, her wiped over the marks and said "prove it!"

Now we really felt like putting a brick through his windscreen, followed by his face! "Prove it!" we would have said. But we hesitated, in a busy street, and he sped off.

So, if anyone does happen to see the car about (please note: I would NEVER normally condone this) if your key was to slip into your hand and happened to make contact with his paintwork for, say, the entire length of the car, it would be no more that he deserved! And I'd buy you a beer!

Just thought I'd vent a little anger....

You have evidence of his vehicle hitting it, and you both saw it and can identify the driver.

Take the information to the police.

My personal action would have probably got me into trouble. :o

(someone would have been left with handmarks round their throat)

You have evidence of his vehicle hitting it, and you both saw it and can identify the driver.

Take the information to the police.

My personal action would have probably got me into trouble. :o

(someone would have been left with handmarks round their throat)

What evidence? It would end up as one word against another and I would think it unlikely the Police would pursue the case. However, it may just put the heebiejeebies up him having a knock in the door from the police even if they don't take it further. Maybe worth doing....

What evidence? It would end up as one word against another and I would think it unlikely the Police would pursue the case. However, it may just put the heebiejeebies up him having a knock in the door from the police even if they don't take it further. Maybe worth doing....

Two peoples word and a photograph.

I am pretty sure that would be enough to win at a civil court for damage to the bike, agreed possibly

not enough for the police to bother to prosecute for failure to stop/give details.

people like that give us all a bad name was he young ?

No mate, late 30s I'd guess. Looked like a rep or something, chances are it wasn't even his car!

Two peoples word and a photograph.

I am pretty sure that would be enough to win at a civil court for damage to the bike, agreed possibly

not enough for the police to bother to prosecute for failure to stop/give details.

Yeh but the photo shows something has touched his bumper and doesn't necessarily prove anything! We heard the bike hit the ground, then saw him driving out of the space next to it, he must have done it but we didn't technically witness the contact.

It's only really paint damage to the plastics, we bent the exhaust can back into shape. Don't think he (my mate) will wanna bother with the hassle to be honest.

why dont you phone the police and tell them that one of you were working on the bike and suffered an personal injury then he'll get done for failing to stop at an accident,causing injury to another person and thats just a start

not the right way

but stuff it he deserves it

why dont you phone the police and tell them that one of you were working on the bike and suffered an personal injury then he'll get done for failing to stop at an accident,causing injury to another person and thats just a start

not the right way

but stuff it he deserves it

Yeh good plan.

In all reality, it's not my bike, and my mate is gonna just leave it.

Still, makes ya sick thou doesn't it!

Stuff that , you know what he looks like , give him a dig , if you damage the car , as you say its likely to be a company car so he won't foot the bill of any damage , but its not the cars fault just the retard driving it give him a pasting when you see him out take his car keys off him and launch them take his wallet and his shoes and socks , oh his mobile phone and any rifle in his sky's also . Ha ha what a t*t you really need to show him up . Why didn't you have it out when you saw him next day ? if he'd said to me " prove it " I'd have had to let him have at least one and then maybe bashed his swede in the door shut .

B)

Stuff that , you know what he looks like , give him a dig , if you damage the car , as you say its likely to be a company car so he won't foot the bill of any damage , but its not the cars fault just the retard driving it give him a pasting when you see him out take his car keys off him and launch them take his wallet and his shoes and socks , oh his mobile phone and any rifle in his sky's also . Ha ha what a t*t you really need to show him up . Why didn't you have it out when you saw him next day ? if he'd said to me " prove it " I'd have had to let him have at least one and then maybe bashed his swede in the door shut .

B)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever thought of becoming a mediator?

B)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever thought of becoming a mediator?

:lol:

Sometimes a firm line has to be taken. Maybe things would get done a bit better and quicker if that was how things were mediated. I've always said there is no benefit to molly coddling people - an i for an i in my humble opinion.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links