Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lightening Last Night

Ellz

They are actually really quite impressive, second last is good....

I think it helps that you've left the best ones till last, as as i was scrolling i was thinking "... meh.... meh.. ooh... oooh... wow!!"

Good job

I like the 3rd one down it looks like something from war of the worlds, but yes the last one is deffo the best, all i could hear upstairs was "o crap missed it o crap missed it again", until "YESSSSS!!!!!!! Finally". lol

I wouldn't class him as a slightly sad man. Some really good shots there.....must have taken loads to get those good ones. Wish I had the patience.

Great images! You can always film the lightening and then extract the images within the footage, failing that you can use them multiple shot option. Them lighten strikes reminds me of the veins on my ex's left breast.

YOUR POST IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!

great lightening shots btw!

the last two are great

best thing about having a digtal camera it does not matter how many you take

last storm we had i was just going to bed at 1am when the lighting statred so i got the camera got the remote lead stuck it out the window in shade of the rain and just press and held on took about 50 pics but got 1 shot worth keeping

shame i did not know it was fork lighting as i would of got out of bed the other night gone to the top of the hill in the car and got some good pics

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links