Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spring Meet - The Cotswolds

Steve

Spring General Meet - 20th April 2003

Cotswold Motor Museum and Toy Collection

Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucs

http://www.cotswold-motor-museum.com

The Cotswold Motor Museum first opened in March 1978 to house the unique collection of just one man. Since then it's continued to develop and extend into a characteristic collection.

For those of you with young kiddies, or just too much time on your hands during the day, you'll recognise a famous inhabitant of the museum - Brum, the little yellow toy car from the BBC Children's hit TV series.

The museum houses a variety of classic cars, motorcycles, caravans (!) and a toy collection displayed alongside various kinds of motoring memorabilia including the largest collection of metal motoring signs.

Opens: 10am to 6pm

Adults: £2.50

Children: £1.75

The Old Mill, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucs, GL54 2BY

Club cars meet in the main car park from 10am

Please Sign up here

• 2 weeks later...

so this is whois signed up for the meet so far :

LOC................................................TOC

loz..................................................rhaines

jmrussell........................................kala

ifraz...............................................dosenoffner

zee................................................carlgolsby

wildrnes.........................................daveyboy

chris shipley...................................Jake

paul norkep....................................Scot jnr

claire...............................................Scot snr

lexussport.......................................yaristpot

pee.j

jac114

steve(w-mids)

mat(supracharged-is340)(me)

andy hart

simon skippy

and anyone else who wishes to go, we have over 2500 members :whistling: hint ...hint

24 so far............

:)

quote:wildrnes

if the weathers nice we could have a bar-b-q

not sure if a bar-b-q will go down well with the museum, but theres plenty nice pubs in the village

Is it just me being silly or is there a reason I can't get to Calire's link ???

Just thought I'd pop on to see if there were any convoy's going to this meet, I'll be travelling down with a 'slighty' modified 1973 Celica ST (XT engine, racing cams, twin webber '45's list goes on), 89 Supra Turbo and my little MR2, just wondered if any peeps were meeting up that we would pass coming from Oxford ?

Just thought I'd pop on to see if there were any convoy's going to this meet, I'll be travelling down with a 'slighty' modified 1973 Celica ST (XT engine, racing cams, twin webber '45's list goes on), 89 Supra Turbo and my little MR2, just wondered if any peeps were meeting up that we would pass coming from Oxford ?

Hi Rhaines,

I'll be traveling from MK if that helps

OK not feeling as stupid now, don't know MK (Manchester ??), if you want to meet up somewhere let us know as will have at least 2 cars in tow and don't know about others from the forum yet.

Is it just me being silly or is there a reason I can't get to Calire's link ???

I should be in the Oxford neck of the woods bearing in mind i live there!!! Depends what speed you'll be travelling up at, i'll be coming from Exeter very early that am so I may be a bit knackered and driving slowly for a change

Si

:yahoo:

so this is whois signed up for the meet so far :

LOC................................................TOC

loz..................................................rhaines

jmrussell........................................kala

ifraz...............................................dosenoffner

zee................................................carlgolsby

wildrnes.........................................daveyboy

chris shipley...................................Jake

paul norkep....................................Scot jnr

claire...............................................Scot snr

lexussport.......................................yaristpot

pee.j

jac114

steve(w-mids)

mat(supracharged-is340)(me)

andy hart

simon skippy

and anyone else who wishes to go, we have over 2500 members :whistling: hint ...hint

Sorry guys,

Would love to come, but have other comitments with it being a bank holiday weekend.... :(

Will try my best to get to the next one (loved the Northern mini meet)!!!

I hope it's a big Pay and Display car park - the tourists are going to love us!! ;)

If we're all spread out though, as and when there are available places to park, are we not going to lose the overall effect?

Just a thought

quote,msW......... I hope it's a big Pay and Display car park - the tourists are going to love us!!

If we're all spread out though, as and when there are available places to park, are we not going to lose the overall effect?

Just a thought

I was thinking the same thing :o ..........better bring plenty of change :lol:

Sorry Guys,

I won't be there now as the GS is sold..................

Cheers

Sportie

Hope this doesn't mean you're going to be a stranger, still coming to some of the meets mate

sorry to see the GS go, lovely looking motor.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk