Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

C Ya

Lexus2D

But Only 4 a WeeK lol :lol:

U dont get shut of me that easy :blush:

Off on my Hols post-20836-1222934765.gif so see u all soon but i will be Lexus spottin :winky:

post-20836-1222935149.gif

Can I come wi yer, ???? Looks like I will have to wait a bit longer for my disc eh>>

Have fun on yer hols and don't get to pished :whistling:

But Only 4 a WeeK lol :lol:

U dont get shut of me that easy :blush:

Off on my Hols post-20836-1222934765.gif so see u all soon but i will be Lexus spottin :winky:

post-20836-1222935149.gif

Can I come wi yer, ???? Looks like I will have to wait a bit longer for my disc eh>>

Have fun on yer hols and don't get to pished :whistling:

:whistling: @ Disc :lol:

Have a good hol! ive just got back from Spain and on Tuesday im off to Florida and the Tuesday after i'm off to Jamaica

enjoy your rain UK............. :P

WOW sounds like your havein a Gr8 time Jamacia MMmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi every 1 im back had a gr8 time B)

This was my ride 4 the week :blush:

DSC03943.jpg

Only saw 3 Lexus 2 x RX & 1 x IS250 but only got a pic of 1 cos i was drivin when i saw the other 2 :crybaby:

DSC04107.jpg

was loads of Audi,BMW & Mercs but no Lexus :msn-cry:

Nice 2 b back but omg @ catchin up on all the pages :o

Strange with Lexus when abroad. I had never seen a Lexus in Malta in 30+ years. This year still none until last day. Cannot believe it but saw 4 RX and also 1 LS 600h all within 2 hours and about 5 miles. LS was outside the private hospital that I spent time in last year (when they somehow kept me alive) so probably belonged to a Doctor. Didn't take pics....I will next time if I see any.

Strange with Lexus when abroad. I had never seen a Lexus in Malta in 30+ years. This year still none until last day. Cannot believe it but saw 4 RX and also 1 LS 600h all within 2 hours and about 5 miles. LS was outside the private hospital that I spent time in last year (when they somehow kept me alive) so probably belonged to a Doctor. Didn't take pics....I will next time if I see any.

Gosh what happend 2 u ?

Iv never realy looked b4 i got 1 but saw a few in Kenya last year but was unable 2 get pics :crybaby:

Gosh what happend 2 u ?

Iv never realy looked b4 i got 1 but saw a few in Kenya last year but was unable 2 get pics :crybaby:

pneumonia,pleurisy and collapsed lung. I made it worse by thinking it was just an infection and wouldn't see a doc. Wife called ambulance when I collapsed unconscious. But HEY, could have been worse and indeed is worse for a hell of a lot of people.

Nice to have you back sweety and glad you had a great time :D :D

Awww Thanx :winky:

welcome back :D

Cheers :winky:

Gosh what happend 2 u ?

pneumonia,pleurisy and collapsed lung. I made it worse by thinking it was just an infection and wouldn't see a doc. Wife called ambulance when I collapsed unconscious. But HEY, could have been worse and indeed is worse for a hell of a lot of people.

OMG u was very lucky :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links