Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Reverse Dip Mirrors

Rabster

Ok this has been covered by a few people looking at ways to make this work

well i have it now check out the vid's

PLEASE WAIT FOR VIDEO TO LOAD

th_07022009030-1.jpg

PLEASE WAIT FOR VIDEO TO LOAD

th_07022009031.jpg

Here is the box of tricks

07022009809.jpg

the tilt amount is fully adjustable as it the amount it will return by

there is a time delay of about 5 seconds once you take it out of reverse before the mirror returns back to its home position

i will post instructions of how to fit this and where to get this from once i have fully tested it in the car

Let me know what you all think

here is it all installed

07022009814.jpg

I like it alot !!!!

But no way would I be able to fit all that wires :lol:

How much would the kit cost to do this, and how do you set it to up and down the amount you want it to ??

I can see you fitting this for me when we meet again :lol: :lol: :lol::whistling:

I like it alot !!!!

But no way would I be able to fit all that wires :lol:

How much would the kit cost to do this, and how do you set it to up and down the amount you want it to ??

I can see you fitting this for me when we meet again :lol: :lol: :lol::whistling:

Hey Mole

yeah you have a potentoimeter to adjust the the amount it dips down by and the amount it returns by

i have no problem fitting this for you mate when your next down this way rumour has it that your coming down very soon or so some one said lol so, it took me about an hour or so to fit but pay no attention to the fact i have used crimps this is purely whilst its in test mode

in about a week or so i will change them to solder joints and heatshrunk as per everything else i have done in the car lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links