Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200tt Project

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been running the car for a few weeks after having it mapped at Noble. Runs pretty well, but not getting as much power as TDI originally said they had managed. Noble have said that the pulley I have on is exceeding the efficiency of the charger so smaller one would give more power, just blowing in hot air. Your car sounds the nuts, I think I will have to go the turbo route once I have the funds! Whats the torque like with the twin tubbies??

Mate if I was you I'd kill that video as people have been done for stuff like that - fair enough it doesn't hit triple digits but just be careful dude as you never know who's reading!

Well impressive stuff though mate, sounds great and certainly very fast compared to an SC'd IS :D

You must be well happy to have it back mate - can't wait to see it :)

Mate if I was you I'd kill that video as people have been done for stuff like that - fair enough it doesn't hit triple digits but just be careful dude as you never know who's reading!

Well impressive stuff though mate, sounds great and certainly very fast compared to an SC'd IS :D

Thanks for the heads up mate,

Though its up my mates drive, you should see his house ;)

:offtopic: Well mate are you going to the Midlands meet on Sunday.

Not sure to be honest mate, if I'm about I will, the way work is going this week I can see I'll be holed up all weekend down South :(

:offtopic: Well mate are you going to the Midlands meet on Sunday.

Not sure to be honest mate, if I'm about I will, the way work is going this week I can see I'll be holed up all weekend down South :(

Ok mate will see you there if you can make it. Sorry Stav for going :offtopic: again :oops:

Mate if I was you I'd kill that video as people have been done for stuff like that......

Not for a video of a set of dials they haven't :)

It could be anywhere; on a track, on a rolling road, in Germany, on axle stands, or, indeed, on the drive of his mate's stately home......

Thanks for the heads up mate,

Though its up my mates drive, you should see his house ;)

I have to say marc it was a big drive good choice especialy for live mapping ;)

nice one stav, looks like its quite nippy!!! :whistling:

well done to silverline on completing this project!! a great build by all accounts - stav, u gotta take me for a spin in it on sunday mate!!

any teething problems/issues to mention at all stav??

No not really at all mate,

the car runs beautiful. we had a small issue with the cam belt rubbing the casing as its half GTE half FE cam gear but thats been resolved easily.

And the Aircon needs a quick electrics work around but thats all in hand.

but like i said the engine runs beautiful and all the dials work inside (except the mpg one). Fuel gauge is accurate and smooth. Overall an excellent build.

the car runs beautiful. we had a small issue with the cam belt rubbing the casing as its half GTE half FE cam gear but thats been resolved easily.

but like i said the engine runs beautiful and all the dials work inside (except the mpg one). Fuel gauge is accurate and smooth. Overall an excellent build.

thanks mate appreciate the fact your publicaly happy with the motor im chuffed

Soooo looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on Sunday.

Credit due where credit is due is the name of the game when it comes to major mods like this. To often we read about poor service and bad experiences its great to see a member over the moon with their car.

Hello Steve, :)

Thanks again for putting my car out the other night mate :blush:

And again fantastic job done on Marc's car, great setup and sounds great :D

Hello Steve, :)

Thanks again for putting my car out the other night mate :blush:

And again fantastic job done on Marc's car, great setup and sounds great :D

your so very welcome mate no probs shame i had to do it to start with and thanks for the compliment ;)

It was a quick turnaround as well Stav I got to say I'm impressed, sounds awesome. Hope things go well for the next month or so which will show if anything needs tweaking like the other turbo projects we see on here :) the real test is how realiable these things turn out to be in my mind anyway. But another excellant project look forward to seeing it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links