Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

De Badge Should I Do It

i've never seen this done on a 200, sure someone will have pics to help make your mind up,

but iv'e seen this done on other cars with similar size boot area and thought it needs the badges to break it up a bit, JMO

mine are totally removed and would only have it this way, mine's same colour as andy-r so no point posting my picture although mine has standard sport lip spoiler. i've removed any badge/sticker off any car i've ever had, as long as it doesn't leave any holes etc, they should all remove pretty easy from your car and look great imho. most people on here seem to leave them on and prefer oem look though

i have got rid of mine and now thinking of flushing the fog lights of as i think that looks nice and gives a clean look. think some 1 has already done it on here but didnt see the finished result was still in the bodyshop

the person that started the boot flushing was the boy i got my wheels from r34liner not seen the finished product yet though.dont think he has been on much but i know he was getting married.

there was a photo posted ages ago by aido i think of a black IS with a weird boot lifter conversion (sort of went up then back) and i *think* that had flushed fogs.......

will try to find it, but it was yonks ago.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links