Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Registrations

47 members have voted

1. 1. Registrations

• DVLA issued (whatever, "who cares?")
    • Personalised (e.g. initials, "what ego?!")
    • Lexus-related (e.g. S300 LEX, "I love Lexus")

Car related....till i find a decent personalised :blink:

Not a bad way to make the car noticed, without adding to your insurance :hehe:

Because my damn parents did not give me a middle name it makes it kind of pricey when looking at plates with just JW on them. Therefore, I either have to give myself a middle name for the sakes of finding a registration plate that doesn't cost more than the car or try and find one on a different theme. I'm a bit reluctant to get anything Lexus or GS300 related cos I like the idea of taking my plate with me when this car eventually goes to it's next lucky owner. While on holiday in Cornwall a few years ago, I spotted a few Germans looking a bit lost in guess what..............a PEUGEOT 106?????? Their registration would have suited me down to the ground, it was G0 somenumbers JW. Is there a law to stop you having a foreign plate? Someone I used to work with had a car from the Isle of Man that had a weird plate on it.

Personalised using the wifes initials! She has 3 initials and I have 4, so it wouldn't work for me and this way, there are few arguments about just HAVING to spend that extra bit of cash to make the car look good :)

Our 'fleet' all have similar plates, so it is also a bit of a 'pose'.

mine is jus a standard issue reg.

benn looking for a personal plate

rang up last year before i had the lex to try and get

M1 TCH...... guess wot , it was auctioned for £26000 so that was a no go, tried other variations of mitch but nothin

so now gonna get one after holiday with DEM on it as my real name is demetrios

Mine is m15 mud as my name is tony mudd .i had the plate made for my wife and altered the 5 to be an S spelling MIS MUD .all was well until i had some jobsworth bobby keep stoppig me now the S is back to being a 5.Must admit though cost me a small fortune over the years transfering it to each car as i have changed my car 18 times in the last five years.

It depends most of mine have had to go on retention first and that is £135 a go but for a simple swap it is much cheaper .The reason for so many cars is i get bored very easy but the lexus i like so might just hang on to it for a few weeks :D but am very tempted to buy an evo or a skyline .Need more power

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links