Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ever Used The Cassette (tape) Player In Your IS?

Ever used the cassette (tape) player in your IS, or not?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Ever used the cassette (tape) player in your IS, or not?

• yes
    • no

I guess the followon from this would be to ask what you'd want to see in the next IS in terms of entertainment (no Smutty remarks please!)

CD

Tape

MD

DVD-a

DVD

MP3 (and if so in what format? solid state memory card, hard drive or CD based)

DAB

and would you want to pay extra for some of these options? :yack:

I guess the followon from this would be to ask what you'd want to see in the next IS in terms of entertainment

I'd like to see the drivers airbag replaced with a Blow-up Doll...

...it won't save my life... but at least I'll go out with a smile :D

I guess the followon from this would be to ask what you'd want to see in the next IS in terms of entertainment

I'd like to see the drivers airbag replaced with a Blow-up Doll...

...it won't save my life... but at least I'll go out with a smile :D

Just as long as she doesn't have a cold at the time! :D (think about it!)

I'd like to see an MP3 player at least and I would be quite happy if it read CD's.

I've just bought a 5GB PCMCIA hard disk for my iPAQ and I've bought an FM Modulator - will get that installed sometime.

I guess the followon from this would be to ask what you'd want to see in the next IS in terms of entertainment (no Smutty remarks please!)

and would you want to pay extra for some of these options? :yack:

Seriously, I would like to be able to replace the Tape with a MiniDisc slot...

I know Lexus offer a MD multichanger, but that means you can't have satnav!

As for MP3's.. I have a NetMD player.. so I just copy MP3's onto the minidisc.. with LP4 I can get loads on...

Plugged into mine at the moment I have a Kenwood MD changer that use's RF and an apple Ipod 10GIG brimming with music also connected via RF. would be very nice if we could find out how to make a line in using the MD input on the back of the standard head unit things would sound oh so much better RF is just pants for quality :(

I think i have some tapes around here somwhere?........... :yawn:

Might just dig one out to try it.......although it might disintegrate when i put it in. :yahoo:

Only used to player nursery rythmes - got to keep a 2 yr old amused somehow while I enyoy the drive ... :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links