Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Wheels

javadude

did you refit the petrol cap as well ?????????

Top one was before the electic to petrol mod. :lol: Well spotted - thought I'd swap to top pic around so they pointed the same way.

Now my S trim IS200 looks like a proper lexus. :D :hehe: I'm very happy with them - they look so much better, they're an awful lot easier to clean and the handlings improved. Well worth the money.

They're 17x7 with offset of 45 so an exact match to the standard 17" wheels too so no worries about clearance, affect on steering etc.

well cool mate.

I shall have to look out for you when driving about!

You thought about the TTE trip?? See Meets section? Thinking about going, would be nice to go with a local??

Javadude...They look very nice mate! B)

Personal choice of course, but me thinks you should get your ***** into the Eibach Springs group buy....just to finish off the whole package :D ....for 150 notes you will be most please with the look and performance increases!!

Guys...what do you all think!! :D

I agree - it would look (and handle) better lower, especially as the rear springs seem extra high on my car. But I've just paid out on wheels + tyres, 40k service etc etc - loads of money - so I'm going to wait a while. Perhaps get them fitted when the shocks need replacing.

Nice choice of wheel - used to have Snipers on an old Prelude ....... the Kosei wheels are really good Japanese wheels - very light compared with the 'normal' aftermarket wheels..... BUT - make sure you give them a regular coat of wax.

Kosei wheels do not stand up to the British winters/roads too well and will deteriate fast - so either take good care and get decent wax on and regular clean/coating ..... or budget for a refurb and repainting properly in about 12/18mths.

No real problem as if you go for the repaint - so long as done well, they will be 100% after and no more winter road issue.

I wouldn't hessitate to put Kosei wheels on any of my Honda's (none are daily drivers) but if I put them on my Lex - I would get them painted fairly quickly.

They look the business though! :D

I agree - it would look (and handle) better lower, especially as the rear springs seem extra high on my car. But I've just paid out on wheels + tyres, 40k service etc etc - loads of money - so I'm going to wait a while. Perhaps get them fitted when the shocks need replacing.

Fully understand mate....add it on the too do list!! :D ;)

• 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links