Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Midlands Mini Meet 3

Chris.S

Okay I have now been able to find a suitable place for us to eat, and then for those who want to its just a little drive into Stoke.

The venue is

The Shire Horse (Stafford)

ST16 1GZ

Tel 01785 270700

This is situated just off Junc 14 of the M6

On the roundabout of the A34 and A513

Unfortunatley I have to work Sunday for a couple of hours so I need to move the meet back to 5.30-6.00pm if thats okay.

Okay confirmed atendee's are

Chris Shipley (aka me)

Zee

Wildrnes (Mat)

Jag Hayer

Andy Hart

Fidgits (Ian)

Ken

Phil Tampakakis

Loz

Dawsey

Norkep

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All depends mate, if some people fancy a drive into Stoke we're probably looking at around 10.30/11.00pm

Well, I'm about 3 hours away... so there's no way i can stay that late!!! :sleeping:

If some people are planning on getting there for 4-5pm I will turn up for a few hours...

So its an evening affair.... Depite protestations!

Okay, okay, I can work with that. its like this. I am helping my twins and their mum move house in Taunton on the saturday. If I can distract myself for the sunday day time I could take the scenic route home and see you boys in Stafford but...

I WILL BE IN A VAN!!!!

Now the main advantage here would be that I need to pick some stuff up from Harty who I think is coming to the meet.

Harty, is that okay with you, buddy!?

Loz :zee: :yahoo::ph34r:

Now the main advantage here would be that I need to pick some stuff up from Harty who I think is coming to the meet.

Harty, is that okay with you, buddy!?

Loz :zee: :yahoo::ph34r:

Indeed it is Mr. Lawrence :)

I have 7 parcels for you to open - it will be just like Christmas without the nasty jumpers...

Can you add Dawesy to the list please chris,Ken

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That pulls us into double figures then............. :winky:

I didn't know you could count Zee. :zee:

Well done give yourself a sugar cube

:yahoo::yahoo:

Just a quick note to those who are coming, I have had info from a good source that there is a high police presence just off junction 14 of the M6

Be carefull -- you've been warned

Having brought my Rendevous with Harty forward by 26 hours I am now able to attend ( with Loz Jnr!! ) in the Lex!

I will therefore ( for zee's benefit ) be getting the tyre cleaning stuff out! ( for after I have been dragged through the IMO top car wash! might even have the lad run a hoover over the seats.... :yahoo:

See you fine upstanding chaps tomorrow!

Loz (& Mini Loz) :zee: :zee:

Morning Peeps,

I'll be there 4 about 16.00 if any-one wants to meet a little earlier, I will need to leave earlier so that I'd get there early ( 4 a change :lol: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk