Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Who Fancies A Northern Mini-meet Before Jae?

neil is200

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So take it Zee, Chris, Sorted Avensis, are ok for the meet then..

so shall we call it the 20th at Lotherthon Hall at 11:30.. then people ?

Hope its not 11.30 at night Matt, :lol::lol:

Matthew_McNally Posted on Jun 24 2003, 11:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will this be an afternoon or evening meet? 

well erm.. 11:30 am.. :whistling:

So are you comming to the meet then Matt??

What about Mr Wilderness & MsW, are you two attending? (I PM'd u Mat)

I'll give it a go for 3rd time lucky!!!

I am at a trackday (Croft) on the 19th - so don't expect a shiny car ..... will be coming topless (tis summer and Babes feel like playing out) so my car will be fresh from a good hard thrashing - anthracite effect wheels! :D

saw the track day..... not a bad way to spend £169 pounds....

might come along in my CRX.... then we show a matching pair of track thrashed none Lexi road rockets thus increasing our popularity by an incalculable magnitude... :whistling:

Seriously though, I think I need to try her out on the track.... Any discount for club members?

Loz :zee:

UltraViolet Posted on Jun 26 2003, 10:12 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll give it a go for 3rd time lucky!!!

I am at a trackday (Croft) on the 19th - so don't expect a shiny car ..... will be coming topless (tis summer and Babes feel like playing out) so my car will be fresh from a good hard thrashing - anthracite effect wheels!

3rd time lucky, I hope so this time..

Don't worry about the car not being shiny, i'm sure "Mr Mat Meguairs" will be able to sort something out as always.. :lol::lol:

Anyone else??

• 2 weeks later...
Zee007 Posted on Jul 11 2003, 02:05 PM

Right then...... anymore fancy joining in.....?  

Well this is the attendees list so far:

Me (Imi)

Zee

Chris Shipley

Sorted Avensis

Duncan

Neil is200

Loz

UltraViolet

Mat Wilderness

MsW & Guest

Gus Woodcock

Dawesy (Maybe)

Maz (Corsa)

Starlet Nath

Few TOC Members (maybe)

Need confirmation from:

It's Me

Seriously though, I think I need to try her out on the track.... Any discount for club members?

Sort of - we got £10 off Elvington, £20 off Anglesey and anyone who did Elvington and Combe and does Croft gets Anglesey for free!!! We get the second day at Anglesey for £50 too (if do first day there whether paying the £99 or getting it for free)

I will try and make it this time, need to get the Glass off from Chris, so i have to come, hehe...but it will be on a Hire car, cause my IS will be in bits at the Body shop from next Tuesday on..... :huh::huh::huh::huh:

wildrnes Posted on Jul 13 2003, 10:42 PM

hey there aint no meet without me!

CONFIRMED MY BROTHER

oh and msw and possibly a special guest

Sorted Bro! :zee:

DUNCAN Posted on Jul 16 2003, 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Maz @ Jul 16 2003, 02:11 PM)

11:30am this Sunday right? i will be there in a Corsa.....             

Oh no, not another little red corsa to spoil our line-up (like last time... eh Linda) 

No red corsa this time, its silver.....hehe :lol::lol::lol: :duh: :crybaby::sick::sick::sick::yawn: :yack: :yack: ;)

Matt - this Meguires stuff ....... tisn't our brand of choice so I'd not even thought - but one of our Club members is a big fan (and cleaning nut) ...... would you do discount for fully paid up members 'over there' too? This post of his will show you how nuts he is! :winky:

http://forum.hondarevolutions.com/viewtopi...pic.php?t=10329

BTW - do you all realise the F1 is on????? I will have company over who are kipping at my house after the track day, and we will all be watching the F1 in the afternoon with chips and dips..... so I will still try to get over, but it may only be for a short meet and then back for the race (and in my case - beer!) :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk