Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Don't You Just Love The Summer

...and all the young chicks practically naked!

I'm watching them from my office window just now sitting in our quadrant - wonderfull view (got a call centre on the floor above = 90% ladies!). Now finally I have business justification for installing wireless access points!

:D B)

no air con

no windows

6 monitors

6 pc's

2 printers

di i mention no air con

in shorts and t shirt in here

Sounds like the place I used to work - in the winter you could go in when it was dark and come out when it was dark! Not nice! :nuke:

I work in a mile square of pure office buildings. One of the buildings round the corner is a Natwest call centre, and every day at 4pm the 8-4shift walks round the corner to the car park.

There are some absolute STUNNERS. And it's summer, so they're near-enough naked !! :shifty::backofnet: :P :)

all i am saying is:

Working in the Universities Nursing Department....

(3 semesters-including summer)

You name it, we got it.. ;) Roll on sunshine :whistling:

Right, you've won! Cleary student nurses are the ideal colleagues!!?! :excl: :D :ph34r:

Well the office I work in is pretty much a bloke environment!!  :angry:

Tell me about it. :angry:

I work at a manufacturing plant where there's 95% blokes, and the 5% that make up the female population are...(how do I put this nicely..??) :D ...not the kind of girls you would take home to meet your parents :lol: Oh *****, I hope no females from my workplace are reading this :whistling:

I need to change jobs :)

I wonder if Bazza will have his dress on today?  :yahoo:

:blush:

did i once say the wrong thing !!

I think I've missed this joke. :unsure:

Come on and share it with the rest of us :D

Bazza's a secret cross-dresser :blink::lol: :D :) :duh: :whistling: :winky:

i work for an airline , its been a MINIMUM of 30C the past 2 weeks ( 36C today) and the trolly dolly training school is in our building - so we have been enjoying ourselves at lunch greatly :P B) :winky:

well it was good until they decided to sack 3000 people on tues :duh:

Well its o,k for you lot... I deal with big burly builders and fencers all day comming in dripping in stinky sweat. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

jac

Altogether now....................

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMM CCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:D

Works's awful for totty, but so many bars and clubs around the house and with it being in graduation time in oxford so many women out and about and not a lot being worn.... :D :hehe: :D

hard to keep eye's on the road

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links