Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of The New Car

Click on the link above your text marked "IMG". This will allow you to enter the URL for the image. This will display it inline with your text.

Or

Click on the "http://" link and post the URL of where your piccies are and this will be displayed as a link with your text.

As far as I know it was added to pass SVA testing. Was thinking I might upgrade the lamps in the circular brake lenses mounted on the boot and use those instead as the one hanging down at the rear looks a bit naff!

as the altezza isnt fitted with fog lights(the inner lights are break lights also)

an aftermarket foglight has to be attatched.

you defo need to sort that out though, it destroys the style of the car, you could get a good auto electritian to wire your inner break lights as fogs, ala the euro model is200/300

I didn't know that was the case supra, but it looks as though I guessed right. I should be able to sort it though as I am an electronics engineer. One question though are the circular ones in the boot dual purpose i.e. brake and fog light?

Guest mark_tsang

the rear fog light on mine is on inner (bootlid mounted ones) lights, sidelights on it still works . i believe some altezza's has rear fog lights thats a dealer option pack in japan? seen 1 Altezza in HongKong with rear fog lights that has the same OEM foglight switch as uk/europe IS200.

Excuse my ignorance but whatdo you mean by "A Q car"?

An automotive wolf in sheeps clothing - looks quiet & unassuming, but underneath.....

I take it that it is the RS200?

Excuse my ignorance but whatdo you mean by "A Q car"?

An automotive wolf in sheeps clothing - looks quiet & unassuming, but underneath.....

I take it that it is the RS200?

Spot on.

I'm not sure how the expression came about (perhaps it's something to do with the special "Q" registration plates here in the UK).

pic is same as my Altezza RS200 Z (including colour), is yers RS200? the rear fog light on mine is on inner (bootlid mounted ones) lights, sidelights on it still works but brake light doesnt which i believe use to work. i believe some JDM altezza's has rear fog lights thats a dealer option pack in japan? also seen 1 Altezza in HongKong with rear fog lights that has the same OEM foglight switch as uk/europe IS200. i want the OEM IS200 rear fog light switch they look better than the plain one i got.

Great car matey. My car has the JDM factory 'winter' option which has the switch to turn the inner boot lights to fog lights. Get it done - will look much better. I have a plain switch but it doesn't really look out of place.

With an RS200 you'll have fun out there in IOM - I was there earlier his year for the TT races. I understand when you see a 'no limits' sign it actually means 'no limits' rather than 'national speed limit' here in England - i.e 70mph? :whistling:

I was told this by a mate that lives there and am seriously thinking of taking my RS200 to IOM to burn around some of the beautiful mountain roads there.... I went round the TT course in a MX5 which was a RIOT... :yahoo:

Maybe a destination for a future meet!..... :winky:

With an RS200 you'll have fun out there in IOM - I was there earlier his year for the TT races. I understand when you see a 'no limits' sign it actually means 'no limits' rather than 'national speed limit' here in England - i.e 70mph?  :whistling:

This is a statement of fact. The only time they (the police), will think about ticketing you is if your being a blatant idiot or doing twice the UK speed limit. Although finding stretches large enough ( the roads are quite curvy ), makes this later scenario a little harder to achieve. :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links