Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Happy Christmas One And All!

Signing off for a week or so from tomorrow given forthcoming holiday (no wi-fi) in darkest Wales! Looking forward to a bit of digital-detox and a big Christmas bash.

Happy Christmas to one and all, and thanks for your support of a new Lexus owner this year! Here's to many more happy year's motoring with the cars we love.

Signing off for a week or so from tomorrow given forthcoming holiday (no wi-fi) in darkest Wales! Looking forward to a bit of digital-detox and a big Christmas bash.

Happy Christmas to one and all, and thanks for your support of a new Lexus owner this year! Here's to many more happy year's motoring with the cars we love.

Same to you and your family and have a great holiday in beautiful Wales.

Don't eat to much Christmas Pudding :sick: :sick: :sick:

Mike

Merry Christmas Everybody :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I've asked Santa for a brand new LS600h, boy will I be disappointed if it doesn't arrive by the morning I've left a space on the drive for it with a mince pie in a Tupperware and a small glass of sherry,I have been very good throughout the year and going to bed early tonight.

About an hour ago I stumbled into the thread that recommends using Silicone Spray to solve the problem of seat belts that don't retract easily. I therefore rushed to Halfords only to arrive 5 minutes after closing time. One of the cashiers saw the forlorn look on my face and decided to open the door and asked me what I wanted. "A tin of silicone spary!" I shouted. So she said: "we'll let you in but just because it's Christmas eve." I replied, "not only that, but today's my happy 72nd birthday!"

This made my day so all the remains is to wish you all a Happy Christmas and to thank you all for your valuable tips and contributions. Cheers! PEPE

Happy easter to you all as well

Isle of man TT week booked, summer hols booked, Autumn hols booked, just looking forward to xmas 2013 so i can rest a few days :innocent:

Seriously though, a very big Xmas cheer from me and my wife to all of you, great forum full of great people = quality place.

Likewise this is the nicest most friendly forum I have been on.

I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and safe motoring in what I have now realised is undoubtably the finest car on the planet

Cheers

Patrick

Yes, Merry Christmas everyone, it's wonderful sharing knowledge and experience with people who get it!

That is, that the Lexus LS range is probably the best car In the world ever! It has a soul and you can't help but cherish your ownership.

I have 3 other cars, a Maserati Grantourismo S, an Audi S5 3 litre turbo convertible Quattro and a Nissan 3.5 litre Murano, and I probably love the Lexus the most!! My friends here don't understand but you guys do!

Thank you

Nige

Merry Christmas morning guys and gals and especially to the driver of a nice looking LS400 reg N50 .... that I passed on the M2 yesterday morning on the M2 outside Whitstable .......... nice to see another LS400 ( so rare these days ) and driving like a true gent .......... understated and pedestrian ..... I almost tooted in happiness !

If you're reading this Mr owner of N50 ....... maybe we can chat some if you're local.

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links