Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anything Not Welded Down...

Had my aerial stolen on Saturday night :angry:

Also had the valve dust caps and rear badge taken previously. Lovely people we have in this world. At least no one put another scrape down the side without leaving a note for a few weeks.

Sorry to hear it - I've superglued mine on to the car........... :shifty:

Instead of superglue... have you seen those flush dust caps you can get that look really good with nice alloys? good security too. also what about an arial that is fixed in the rear window with a signal amplifier?

JUst a couple of ideas from "undercover stealth brother"

Nearly bought some but they're pretty heavy, well 10 or 20 g - about the size of the wheel balancing weights. I didn't want to risk upsetting the balance of the wheels. Do you find them ok?

You Mate saves a fortune on Air conditioning though, right?

:withstupid::lol: tosave money take away doors and bonnet, very good advice Loz, I will try.

I've got 4 GGP IS200 doors and a CF bonnet for sale anyone interested ? :zee:

Sorted myself a short aerial, cost just £7 and is a perfect fit. (Standard Lexus one was going to be about £23). I bought it from, from....no I can't say it. :crybaby: Too ashamed. :blush:

OK I confess - I've fitted a Vauxhall :yack: Frontera :sick: aerial to my Lexus. :crying:

PS Thanks Matt - saw an earlier post of yours.

It does look cool. :zee: Wonder when it'll stop working. :winky:

OK I confess - I've fitted a Vauxhall :yack: Frontera :sick: aerial to my Lexus. :crying:

PS Thanks Matt - saw an earlier post of yours.

It does look cool. :zee: Wonder when it'll stop working. :winky:

:lol:

Cool...how much did it cost compared with the standard Lexus one? :huh:

on the note of ariels, anyone know where i can get a short bee-sting - in silver - type attachment ariel to fit the lexus?

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

We got one from our local accessory shop - around £7 - £10 I think

Try yours - or Autocraze (ours) in Manchester

Nearly bought some but they're pretty heavy, well 10 or 20 g - about the size of the wheel balancing weights. I didn't want to risk upsetting the balance of the wheels. Do you find them ok?

Java

I have not found any problem with the balance of the car when I put the locking caps on. They did not feel much heavier than the official Lexus caps. Can not say I have had any problems and considering I travel on winding roads can not complain. The ones I have are by Cosmic racing and came from Gendirect I think.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links