Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Scumbags

I wonder if an electrified letterbox would be the answer :question:

Self alarm as well (when scumbag screams)

Have to remember to switch it off before the post arrives though ;)

some guy electrified his car, someone tried to steal it got electrocuted then sued the owner and the police also got involved and charged him for it.

does the ECU not store things like max rpm and top speeds etc??

This might help in you assessment of engine damage. To be honest, I am sure it was ok, get the geometry sorted too, as hand brakes and donuts can knock that our causing your tyres to wear!

twotone,

I don't think saying I lock the car when its in the garage is giving much away. The other things mentioned may or may not be true ;) and there are other things left unsaid.

Well why don't we all try and THINK before we POST
You just told them how to checkout if a tracker is fitted or not, now thats very clever :tsktsk:

Some of us (I know I do) have to think before we speak-before putting foot in mouth
Pitty you don't follow your own quotes.

twotone,
Well why don't we all try and THINK before we POST
You just told them how to checkout if a tracker is fitted or not, now thats very clever :tsktsk:

Some of us (I know I do) have to think before we speak-before putting foot in mouth
Pitty you don't follow your own quotes.

I learned that information from a television programme about car crime :ph34r: and I'd guess there was a few more people watching that compared to the number reading this post. Oh well was just trying to nice and perhaps help people out. Didn't expect :tsktsk: for relaying what millions of others probably watched on TV. Don't appreciate :tsktsk: I thought this was a friendly forum :question:

Well thats my two pence.

Bye.

Moderators and Leedunited apologies for going :offtopic:

just for arguments sake on this post

firstly i would be gratefull if oyu would stop slating my native manchester

secondley your cars got a a tracker fitted it goes from outside your house in say birmingham at 1.00am in the morning yoiu get up go out to defrost it at 8.00am and sh*t its gone you notify tracker/police signal is not recieved at the car why cause it was sat in a container lined with silver foil at hull docks awaiting to go to the balkans and then onto to an arab nation and its been there for four hours and your tracker doesnt work why cause its a bloody mobile phone at the end of the day block its signal and your knackered believe me it works a pal of mine works for manchester stolen vehicle squad and they were losing more 4 x4 to an arab state this way for payment for illegal substances

best thing to do put a expensive disk type steering lock on it to drive it they have to remove your steering wheel thus activating the air bag thats if they can get to the bolt in the first place

if they really want it some scroat will drag you out of it anyway

Well it seems there is many things to think about in securing the car.

We must remember that all the Lexus car's all models have the 100% security rating from all recognised top security companies so they might smash a window but this will set off alarms??? and then the deadlocks - then the immobiliser which they say couldnt be smashed even after 5mins ...It looks like the only ways to steal our cars - car jacking - letterboxing and the back of a low loader from the drive or car park ???

B)

Sorry to hear about the rest of everyones issues.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links