AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
WylieCoyote

What's Your Juice?

Fuel type  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Regular unleaded
    • Super unleaded
    • Diesel
    • LPG
    • Anything else

What juice do you put in the fuel tank and why?

If you use diesel and it's a diesel car please don't answer why lol!

Keith

I use super unleaded because it gives the car just that tiny bit of extra oomph on the motorway.

Mine is a diesel, but I only put in BP Ultimate or Shell V-Power (at the moment its V-Power because its cheaper) :D

usually normal BP unleaded for me as its the closest station to home, despite the people who run it who are the rudest ****wits ive ever come accross!

V Power or BP ultimate, have tried on regular but there is definitely a difference in consumption, I have seen 50+ miles extra from a tank on a decent A road run at 75mph.

Morrisons regular UL... £101.9 purely for financial reasons.

plus 285 points for £20 get 4995 points for a £5 voucher.. (we shop at Morrisons)

I did the maths, and going elsewhere to save 1p a litre (not including driving there) over 350 litres saves about £3.50, but I would get a £5 voucher for the same amount of fuel..

If you include driving there, it makes it an even bigger saving at Morrisons... would have to be quite a few pence per litre cheaper...

and as Morrisons are usually the cheapest round here anyway, i can't see any reason to go elsewhere, unless I really have to.

John

Tesco 99 RON or Shell V-Power - the car is a bird so it gets stroppy if you don't give it the good stuff!!

usually v-power or tesco 99 and on occasion bp ultimate.....tried esso supreme the other day and its been giving really 'funny' power delivery, wont be using that stuff again!!