Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Snow Watch

NickF

Nice and snowy in mankchester! :D

Took 45 minutes to drive 3 miles but in a lex thats not a prob

Cant understand how buses can justify driving at over 30mph on ungritted roads like fricken morons........

And also watched a kid having a snowball fight with another across a road slip and fall into the path of a car, which was luckily going at about 5mph, had it been a bus then I am sure I would be cleaning his bodily fluids from my front wing......

some people have absolutely no common sense at all. :angry:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle (Tyne & Wear) about 1 cm of snow turned to ice this morning.

Haven't adventured out as yet.

Here's the question, who always drives with the traction control on.

Or

Who prefers it off?

I like to drive with it turned off as I believe I can control the car better. I probably don't but at least I feel as though I'm in control

Safe Driving :driving:

It has been snowing heavily this morning, and a traffic warning has been issued for the evening rush hour. Temp is about +1 deg. Overnight we got 1cm, now it's about an inch. oads are clear, no problems so far. But there's more to come.

Cheers,

RX-Men-8

It's just started in Glasgow City Centre - typical the day I bring the IS it starts to snow - Monday and yesterday I thought I better bring my winter transport. I thought Glasgow had escaped the snow :blush: Oh well, should make the journey home fun :)

light dusting where i live, and 15minutes down the road (lordswood/rainham etc. in Kent) there's a couple of inches!

We're going sledging tonight !! oh yeah!!

Tell me about it i live 2 miles from you and we are covered in the stuff and it aint melting .

woke up to about 20mm of snow, then just 20 mins ago had a downfall for about 10 mins, but has stopped.

Is it just me being a bit Bah Humbug or does everyone else HATE snow!

it was great as a kid but now is just a pain in the *****!

You do see some idiots in this weather. Stopped coming out of my road this morning for a laguna going by with his windows rear and front, passengers and drivers side still completely covered in snow :o How dangerous can you get you might as well put a blindfold on. Got a lift in my other half's Civic Type R. We figured 200 horses through front wheels was still better than 153 through rear wheels on my IS.

Luckily me and a neighbour went out gritting lastnight whereas all the other lazy sods who empty the grit bin for their driveways did nothing :angry:

Newcastle (Tyne & Wear) about 1 cm of snow turned to ice this morning.

Haven't adventured out as yet.

Here's the question, who always drives with the traction control on.

Or

Who prefers it off?

I like to drive with it turned off as I believe I can control the car better. I probably don't but at least I feel as though I'm in control

Safe Driving :driving:

Mines always off. Its rubbish.

on the snow we just had a load with..........thunder & lightening !! nearly poohed my pants ! :duh:

blimey/.. Bournemouth has just been hit!... there are a load of grannies out waving their walking sticks at the sky!... thunder & lightning... heavy heavy hailstones!! massive winds and freeeeezing cold...

blimey/.. Bournemouth has just been hit!... there are a load of grannies out waving their walking sticks at the sky!... thunder & lightning... heavy heavy hailstones!! massive winds and freeeeezing cold...

i bet your still on the beach with ya thong though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links