Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

7 hours ago, Summerbj said:

Ordered my NX350h, Premium Plus Pack last November. Was told this weekend by my dealer (Lexus Swindon) that they are no longer including the heated rear seats with that particular option.

You mean from now on but existing orders will be honoured?

On 2/4/2022 at 3:50 PM, zanderblue said:

@Andy B yup it’s a bit if a pain. I’ve found communications to be particularly bad. I can’t blame dealer entirely, I think they have struggled to get information from Lexus UK. Certainly the email thread that the dealer read back to me was very short on detail. 
it does appear that you are a bit further ahead than me though. I have nothing other than the basic Lexus Link info which is showing current location.

Mine is a 450h+ with premium plus pack in Sonic Titanium, what have you got coming?

I will defo post back here with updates…….

So…………

I’ve finally seen some progress. My car was delivered to dealer yesterday morning. I won’t go into all the details but it hasn’t been simple to make arrangements to collect car. As it stands at present I’ll be getting my car on Thursday.

I’ve had two new Lexus from dealer previously and they were pretty slick experiences. This time around it feels like a bit of a saga and not really pleasurable. Hopefully, owning the new NX will make me forget about the hassle soon enough!

I will put some pics up.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, zanderblue said:

So…………

I’ve finally seen some progress. My car was delivered to dealer yesterday morning. I won’t go into all the details but it hasn’t been simple to make arrangements to collect car. As it stands at present I’ll be getting my car on Thursday.

I’ve had two new Lexus from dealer previously and they were pretty slick experiences. This time around it feels like a bit of a saga and not really pleasurable. Hopefully, owning the new NX will make me forget about the hassle soon enough!

I will put some pics up.

Glad to hear that you can finally see light at the end of the tunnel @zanderblue and I hope that Thursday is indeed the day for you.

My car is "allegedly" being delivered to my dealer today with a stated collection day for me of next Saturday but I'm becoming increasingly dubious of anything I'm being told now. I don't think it's the dealer's fault - I think they're being given duff information from Lexus HQ.

I know what you mean about it becoming a bit of a saga and not really pleasurable as I'm beginning to feel the same. As you say, hopefully the car will make me forget all that.

2 hours ago, zanderblue said:

So…………

I will put some pics up.

Glad to hear that the saga is almost over. Have you been informed as to the reason for the delays?

Agree that the actual handover is usually a fantastic experience - almost theatrical! Hope you can enjoy it, put the delays behind you and enjoy the car. Look forward to seeing the pics! 

Just got this e-mail from our local Lexus centre-

On 22nd February, Lexus UK will announce a price increase across new vehicles.

Confirms what was previously mentioned a few posts back. No doubt this will affect those close to the 40k tax threshold who take delivery after this date.

43 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Just got this e-mail from our local Lexus centre-

On 22nd February, Lexus UK will announce a price increase across new vehicles.

Confirms what was previously mentioned a few posts back. No doubt this will affect those close to the 40k tax threshold who take delivery after this date.

That's gonna be annoying for those hoping to come in under the £40k tax threshold... Don't think it'll matter for others as they'll discount them down if they want the sale, just like the January increase. 

Just been told my 350H ordered mid October is now showing delivery as 15/5.  Was originally promised end of Jan then moved to mid March and when I asked today it’s gone back another 2 month 😞

if there was anything else at the right price that I liked and available I’d dump the Lexus now but there pretty much isn’t any other option so stuck waiting.  

10 minutes ago, Catflap said:

Just been told my 350H ordered mid October is now showing delivery as 15/5.  Was originally promised end of Jan then moved to mid March and when I asked today it’s gone back another 2 month 😞

if there was anything else at the right price that I liked and available I’d dump the Lexus now but there pretty much isn’t any other option so stuck waiting.  

I was told the same thing! I went to dealership the other day and my order was pushed back. I ordered mine beginning of October and now estimated date is 10/05. Original date was 28th of Feb, then 17th of March. So tired of this getting pushed back. But at least my car is being build right now, they showed me my allocated chassis number. I don’t get if the car is being build why it would take so long to get it delivered. Also managed to test drive NX350 and it was gorgeous car to drive so smooth and so quiet loved every moment. I’m just tired of waiting. 

5 hours ago, Ken R said:

Glad to hear that the saga is almost over. Have you been informed as to the reason for the delays?

Agree that the actual handover is usually a fantastic experience - almost theatrical! Hope you can enjoy it, put the delays behind you and enjoy the car. Look forward to seeing the pics! 

@Ken R My car was around 4 weeks at distribution centre in Derby. I was told that it needed a part. I’ve not been advised what the part was or why it was required, despite asking. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Andy B said:

Glad to hear that you can finally see light at the end of the tunnel @zanderblue and I hope that Thursday is indeed the day for you.

My car is "allegedly" being delivered to my dealer today with a stated collection day for me of next Saturday but I'm becoming increasingly dubious of anything I'm being told now. I don't think it's the dealer's fault - I think they're being given duff information from Lexus HQ.

I know what you mean about it becoming a bit of a saga and not really pleasurable as I'm beginning to feel the same. As you say, hopefully the car will make me forget all that.

I know for sure it’s at dealers, I have connected to it and activated the services. I can see the location and it being moved from receiving depot to workshop. I’m reasonably confident I won’t have to wait much longer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ElenaNX said:

I was told the same thing! I went to dealership the other day and my order was pushed back. I ordered mine beginning of October and now estimated date is 10/05. Original date was 28th of Feb, then 17th of March. So tired of this getting pushed back. But at least my car is being build right now, they showed me my allocated chassis number. I don’t get if the car is being build why it would take so long to get it delivered. Also managed to test drive NX350 and it was gorgeous car to drive so smooth and so quiet loved every moment. I’m just tired of waiting. 

Expected mine March 2022, called the dealer for something else, late January, they decided to check progress and was told May. Finally, went for test drive to be informed early June. I am afraid to call or go in there again as it may end up December 2022 at this rate. Goodness grief.

6 hours ago, Marlinleg said:

Yes I placed an order November told May now July 

That's not good, is that a 450+ or 350 you are waiting for? Finding it hard to get an update on my order, since it's a fleet order

On 2/6/2022 at 4:29 PM, John Adams said:

The Lexus blurb says free for pre  orders between 1 September and and 31 October and registered by 31 March which mine will be. So it should be free. Not sure how to proceed on this

Lexus now updated their website

Free wallbox offer applies to all orders by 31st March 2022 and delivered by 31st Dec 2022

Revised T&Cs here

https://d3rvezpmgp265q.cloudfront.net/lexusone/lexgbenv11/British-Gas-Wall-Box-Terms-and-Conditions-Final-2022_tcm-3157-2456319.pdf

• Like 1

Dealer told me that mine’s “at sea” and should be ready to hand over in March.  Got a feeling I can’t do it until April with work etc.  

if anyone with 18 inch wheels wants to swap for my 20s, let me know.  I’ve got to have snow tyres for work where I live and at the moment that limits me to 18s.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Don C said:

Dealer told me that mine’s “at sea” and should be ready to hand over in March.  Got a feeling I can’t do it until April with work etc.  

if anyone with 18 inch wheels wants to swap for my 20s, let me know.  I’ve got to have snow tyres for work where I live and at the moment that limits me to 18s.  

If you can wait until my 450H arrives with 18s then hell yes id be up for a swap 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

Lexus now updated their website

Free wallbox offer applies to all orders by 31st March 2022 and delivered by 31st Dec 2022

Revised T&Cs here

https://d3rvezpmgp265q.cloudfront.net/lexusone/lexgbenv11/British-Gas-Wall-Box-Terms-and-Conditions-Final-2022_tcm-3157-2456319.pdf

That's good.

Got my survey on the 21st so unsure of current install lead time but reckon it's long as the guy I booked with was absolutely certain they'd extend it...

Booked myself in for a test drive next Friday and hoping it lives up to the hype for me.  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links