Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

My car arrived at the dealer on Thursday and arranging pickup for the 20th as that works for both parties... Could be ready for Tuesday but can't make that due to work commitments...

Screenshot_20220805-013231_Lexus Link.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/6/2022 at 10:22 AM, Caspa said:

My car arrived at the dealer on Thursday and arranging pickup for the 20th as that works for both parties... Could be ready for Tuesday but can't make that due to work commitments...

Edited by Lairdie
Apologies, posted by error.

On 8/6/2022 at 10:22 AM, Caspa said:

Congrats - hopefully you get behind the wheels soon. When did you place the order and what was the ETA given then?

Hi All, I ordered an NX350H with premium pack in early Jan and was originally given a delivery date of mid July which has since gone back to mid Sept and has been for a number of months and was still the same as of the dealers last update about 4 weeks ago. However from some of the posts on here it sounds unlikely especially since to be here for mid Sept it would need to have shipped or about to be shipped and according to the app it hasn't started to be built yet!! The dealer did say the app can be wildly inaccurate so I have emailed the dealer for another update but not had a reply yet. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

8 minutes ago, Mike0811 said:

Hi All, I ordered an NX350H with premium pack in early Jan and was originally given a delivery date of mid July which has since gone back to mid Sept and has been for a number of months and was still the same as of the dealers last update about 4 weeks ago. However from some of the posts on here it sounds unlikely especially since to be here for mid Sept it would need to have shipped or about to be shipped and according to the app it hasn't started to be built yet!! The dealer did say the app can be wildly inaccurate so I have emailed the dealer for another update but not had a reply yet. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

I ordered 1st week in Feb and have a Nov 22 estimate for NX350h FSport. Wanted to take away optional wheels but was told my deal was price locked. Any change would result in additional costs plus bottom of the list to Nov 23. Kept to my original order. 

1 hour ago, Mike0811 said:

Ordered NX350H DEC 21 and been told Feb 23

2 hours ago, Mike0811 said:

We enquired about the 350 early Jan and was also told July. Then, when we were ready to place an order, still in Jan but undecided which model 350 or 450, (although dealer did not know this, he thought it was only the 350 we was interested in) dealer said “unfortunately the July date I gave to you 2 weeks ago is now Sept.

When we picked up the 450 on Monday last week he told us that if we had ordered the 350 late Jan like we were thinking we would now be looking at Dec delivery.

My 350h with Premium Pack ordered last week of December showed left factory on 23rd July, and is due in September for collection according to dealer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike0811 said:

I ordered the exact same as you mid Feb and its now gone back to November. I was told its 3 months away once its gone into build.

I was also told my vehicle will not show on the app until i have the VIN !! Can you explain how you are able to see your vehicle when you dont have the VIN?

7 hours ago, Vira said:

Congrats - hopefully you get behind the wheels soon. When did you place the order and what was the ETA given then?

Order placed 10/01/22 and form stated 12/05/22 for expected delivery... That became June pretty much immediately and slowly slipped to July and then August... Obviously a 450h+ with that timeline!

Peterpfc1 have you tried deleting Lexus link app and reinstalling . Failing that there's a get App help button you can accesses from with in the app send them a message I did and they sorted it so I could  follow my car 

169B52EA-EE16-4C3D-AC60-9FB775E712E1.thumb.jpeg.147699d986b60159d1c28d25d01f7917.jpeg

1 hour ago, PETERPFC1 said:

I ordered the exact same as you mid Feb and its now gone back to November. I was told its 3 months away once its gone into build.

I was also told my vehicle will not show on the app until i have the VIN !! Can you explain how you are able to see your vehicle when you dont have the VIN?

I have been tracking my car in MyLexus and using the Lexus Link app without knowing the VIN. I only know it now because I asked the dealer for it earlier this week (my car is currently at Derby). Both MyLexus and the Lexus Link app accurately reported the stage the car was at, save that it arrived at Portbury late on a Friday and the information wasn't updated until Monday. In my head, I imagine an intern at Lexus UK HQ has the job of updating the computer but he or she doesn't work weekends!

• Like 1

Update, Finally got a call from my dealer today, as l suspected the delivery date has been delayed from mid Sept. Not to Oct, Nov or Dec, or Q1 2023. It has been delayed to wait for it……….June 2023. I am now considering how to move forward. I am thinking about cancelling and buying a nearly new NX300h which l like but have not driven. Or buying an older NX 300h as an interim and leaving my order in place. I have read that the NX 300h has an uncomfortable ride and performance is not great. Does anyone have any advice?

16 minutes ago, Mike0811 said:

Update, Finally got a call from my dealer today, as l suspected the delivery date has been delayed from mid Sept. Not to Oct, Nov or Dec, or Q1 2023. It has been delayed to wait for it……….June 2023. I am now considering how to move forward. I am thinking about cancelling and buying a nearly new NX300h which l like but have not driven. Or buying an older NX 300h as an interim and leaving my order in place. I have read that the NX 300h has an uncomfortable ride and performance is not great. Does anyone have any advice?

How about a Toyota Rav 4 Mike ?

I never found the NX300H to have an uncomfortable ride. Sure it is firm but the other attributes of the car far outweigh this. Its not a performance car but a vehicle in which you simply waft along in. I thoroughly enjoyed 4 years of trouble free motoring in my NX300H and had the new model not been introduced would happily have kept it. I would say the new 350h is worth the wait and a secondhand 300h would (after a test drive) be a worthy stopgap.

2 hours ago, Mike0811 said:

Sadly no surprise. My end of Nov 21 order for a 350h is now expected May '23. Should of had it by now. 

14 hours ago, Ken R said:

I never found the NX300H to have an uncomfortable ride. Sure it is firm but the other attributes of the car far outweigh this. Its not a performance car but a vehicle in which you simply waft along in. I thoroughly enjoyed 4 years of trouble free motoring in my NX300H and had the new model not been introduced would happily have kept it. I would say the new 350h is worth the wait and a secondhand 300h would (after a test drive) be a worthy stopgap.

@Mike0811

I wholeheartedly agree with @Ken R. I had a 2018 NX300h prior to my 2022 NX350h and loved it. In my opinion it would indeed be a worthy stopgap. Sure, the new model is better in many respects but the Gen 1 NX is still a lovely car.

• Like 1

Has anyone had a positive experience with Lexus Stockport? I find it strange that they've got good reviews on Google etc and it's been absolute crap service from day one with me. 

The guy that took us on a test drive told me "this is the indicators" and that was it in terms of his knowledge. He didn't know how the infotainment system works and sounded like he had never been in the car. He then proceeded to tell me "you probably know more about the car than me from YouTube"

He tried to tell me that I couldn't have the free wall box offer. After sending him a link to the Lexus website, he decided that I now could have it.

I found out after 3 months of no contact that "he had been let go". 

I was told 2 weeks ago that I could be up my car tomorrow however I've got no appointment time or any updates. I phoned up to try and get a time and I was told they will let me know in the morning of the pick up. So apparently I've got to take the day off work and sit around waiting for a call from Lexus. 

Not sure about this so called "legendary Lexus service". It seems to be a myth!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Joey020 said:

Has anyone had a positive experience with Lexus Stockport? I find it strange that they've got good reviews on Google etc and it's been absolute crap service from day one with me. 

The guy that took us on a test drive told me "this is the indicators" and that was it in terms of his knowledge. He didn't know how the infotainment system works and sounded like he had never been in the car. He then proceeded to tell me "you probably know more about the car than me from YouTube"

He tried to tell me that I couldn't have the free wall box offer. After sending him a link to the Lexus website, he decided that I now could have it.

I was told 2 weeks ago that I could be up my car tomorrow however I've got no appointment time or any updates. I phoned up to try and get a time and I was told they will let me know in the morning of the pick up. So apparently I've got to take the day off work and sit around waiting for a call from Lexus. 

Well worth reporting all of this in writing Joe to the Dealer Principal at Stockport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey020 said:

The sales guy that we have dealt with at Lexus Ipswich called me a few days before the 1st Aug and said “unless you really want to come here & pick it up I will deliver it on your driveway before 10.30am on the 1st. We can then go through everything in the comfort & peace of your driveway without the fear of any interruptions etc”

He did apologise though saying that although the fuel tank will be full to the brim the Battery range will be depleted a little.

• Like 2

Just wondering if anyone has any input on the app. I ordered the NX450h in February and the app showed a picture of the car with ‘order processing’. Received an email from Lexus last night about following our progress and when I checked the app more details have been added which (hopefully) looks like it may have a build slot? I was originally told that it would be here in July which was then amended to Oct/Nov a few months ago. Don’t want to build my hopes up again just to see them dashed 😂

A7373E16-A393-49F0-B3D7-078CDA9EB655.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links