Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

UX popularity

I got my UX last June and started UX spotting to see how popular they are. In the last couple of months I have seen more and more of them and yesterday in Sainsburys I parked  next to two others and saw another in the next row. . Has  anybody else noticed an increase in sightings lately or am I just coincidentally seeing a few together. Interesting to note they are all grey or dark colours.

1 minute ago, KentColin said:

I got my UX last June and started UX spotting to see how popular they are. In the last couple of months I have seen more and more of them and yesterday in Sainsburys I parked  next to two others and saw another in the next row. . Has  anybody else noticed an increase in sightings lately or am I just coincidentally seeing a few together. Interesting to note they are all grey or dark colours.

Yep starting to see a fair few. Ive seen more UX's than CTs nowadays. 

1 hour ago, rayaans said:

Yep starting to see a fair few. Ive seen more UX's than CTs nowadays. 

Just arrived in Andalucia and throughout the journey through France and Spain there were multiple sightings of UX and NX. There was one ES and one Camry and not surprisingly multiple RX sightings.

Not a single CT or GS was spotted..

2 hours ago, KentColin said:

I got my UX last June and started UX spotting to see how popular they are.

They are distinctive so you 'see' everyone you pass. They only sell around 4,000 each year in the UK so not exactly popular in general motoring terms but together with the NX they are the best selling Lexus models currently available.

The UX has been heavily advertised in the UK and possibly elsewhere, so perhaps attracting a clientele to become interested in the model where quite a number  hitherto would not have previously considered Lexus ownership.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kissu said:

Can’t say I have seen many in Wiltshire but the two I see frequently are driven by people around my age 65ish.

I agree Ian. It is a "Downsize" vehicle and totally unsuited to young families and their luggage and Pets and their budgets.

A Shopping Trolley for the Retired?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

I agree Ian. It is a "Downsize" vehicle and totally unsuited to young families and their luggage and Pets and their budgets.

A Shopping Trolley for the Retired?

John you have nailed it,perhaps you should offer your services to Lexus,I think the marketing people are missing a trick not using you!I can just see the tv advertisement filmed in black and white of course!

4 minutes ago, Kissu said:

John you have nailed it,perhaps you should offer your services to Lexus,I think the marketing people are missing a trick not using you!I can just see the tv advertisement filmed in black and white of course!

They cannot afford me Ian  !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know of 1 in our little town it was one of the first into the country i think. Since i bought mine ive seen another around town then parked up i saw another so thats 3. carnelian orange, white, sonic titainian and mine of course Mercury grey.

On 4/6/2022 at 8:13 PM, royoftherovers said:

Just arrived in Andalucia and throughout the journey through France and Spain there were multiple sightings of UX and NX. There was one ES and one Camry and not surprisingly multiple RX sightings.

Not a single CT or GS was spotted..

On the Rioja run again John.

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

Spot on Brent, until the end of May.

Someone has to do it !

One has to do one's bit to stop the wine lake overflowing, John 😉

55 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Indeed kind Sir.

Have you toasted to the success of the James Webb yet, like wot I ave Peter ?

I have, John, and at every stage of it's deployment... Thankfully it can see a lot more clearly than I can now!!

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links