Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have had a Mark 1 and it rusted from the inside out through the rear wheel arches after penetration of the very thin skin forward of the tyre .

This allows water inside the body including the cills, the problem as  on all the mark 1s I have seen .

this one looks on the face of it a pretty good car ......  very rare now at this age ........... low'ish mileage and if there's no rust and the servicing is good then she should attract a sensible buyer

what it's worth tho' is anybody's guess

I had an early J reg one ( J54DAP ) ............. but my Mk3 now on 241k miles is far far better driving etc although the Mk1 did take us over lots of Germany and covered 184k miles by the time she went 

Nostalgia sadly kicks in too 👍

Malc

IMO no, not if the owner can't be bothered to get it valeted and take photos on a sunny day somewhere nice.
Oh, there may be someone out there who just has to have a 1990 one and who will have it returned to Concours condition and store it in a nitrogen tent, and I'm sure he would pay £9k for it, but finding that unicorn could take years.
The expensive used car bubble is about to burst anyways as more and more people struggle with rising prices and looming redundancies.

• Like 2

Not to me...

A few dings on the outside and strange dings on the back seats.

• Nearside Front Suspension arm corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))
  • Offside Front Suspension arm corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))
  • Nearside Rear Suspension arm corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))
  • Offside Rear Suspension arm corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))
  • Like 2

Rot has set in so approaching its Use by Date me thinks, if anyone does buy it you can borrow my MIG welder 😀

Wrong carpet in boot, rear seats crushed by child seats and a good valet needed.

Wouldn’t consider it at half the price.

• Haha 1

Admittedly prices have gone through the roof, Japanese imports have quadrupled in price from a year or two ago, the shipping alone is now more than the cars were.

Add in the taxes and registration fees on top and it’s no longer viable.

4A29B311-4372-4F75-8081-2FEB1F355573.png

• Like 1

This seller is not doing anyone any favours - if a preospective buyer is watching, he is going to be put off for sure with the price jumping all over the place

The price has change again to £7195

Lex2.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links