• 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51+

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my 1st Lexus over 2 years ago and instantly lost my friends :huh:

over jealousy. They thought they had the best cars and just couldnt hack-it when i turned up in mine :blush:

Still, i know what gives me more pleasure :D :driving: :D

• 6 months later...

Ive Beat most of you, :P Im 51 and proud of it (but look 31) I would not want to be young again (dont Know anything).

How the hell can you people get insurance or are you lot the uninsured im hearing about.

Its nice to be 51 my insurance is only £300 Per year fully comp. :lol::lol::lol:

I got my first car when I was 19, H Reg Toyota Starlet (with manual choke! :)). I kept it for a about 8 months while I saved up to get my next car - a 1996 Mazda 323F 'Figaro'. I loved that car!

I have given it to my sister now but I still get a chance to drive it. Then a few months ago at 22 I blew the first years profit that I made from my new business and and bought my first Lexus! (My accountant would be so happy with me - NOT!!)

However I do wish I was older sometimes so that I could get insurance quotes that don't make me feel faint! :( (Probably the only advantage I can think of!:P )

I am 38 and owns a IS200.

Bought the car from Germany 1 months ago after owning a Mr2 n/a 3 years and a Mr2 Turbo 2 years.(Have a 94 mod Previa to get all my 4 daughters with me horse riding and football.)

There are not many IS 200 in Norway.I guess a place between 50-100.

The Lexus is to expensive in Norway.Most people buy Corollas and Avensis

I think a new IS200 in Norway costs about 30000 £.

Her can you se the top ten new sold cars in Norway in 2003.:

Toyota Corolla 4 358

Toyota Avensis 3 959

Peugeot 307 3 874

Volkswagen Passat 3 165

Ford Mondeo 2 796

Toyota Yaris 2 730

Volkswagen Golf 2 598

Toyota RAV4 2 570

Volkswagen Polo 2 424

Mazda 6 2 266

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links