Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Xmas Party.

Steve

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazza & Jane

Steve + GF

Wosket + GF

Aido & his hand

mattC + GF

mr & Missus Prolex

LOC Total 11

1 possible

where is everyone ??

its christmas

its fun

its in the middle, so everyone can get there (funny how theres more southerners :whistling: )

plenty of wine, women and scorpion singing kareoke

lets have some more members putting there names down

or at least saying why they dont wanna come

Come on you Northern boys let's show em how drinking should be done :)

Looking at this list of people I'm gonna feel a bit strange on my own - might have to pop to Hyson Green in Notts and rent a bird for the night :P

im working nights :angry:

its not fair :angry:

i will see if i can get the night off :whistling:

I would wait until thursday night mate before checking nights off. If i cannot fill the quota then I cannot sign the deal... :blush:

Come on you Northern boys let's show em how drinking should be done :)

Looking at this list of people I'm gonna feel a bit strange on my own - might have to pop to Hyson Green in Notts and rent a bird for the night :P

dont worry mate, ill be having all the stella in the building! so who's bringing the chilli sauce?

better check that steve actually, if they havent got stella tell them to get it for our party!!!!!!!!

just in case if you dont see my other post, i couldnt make it, as around Christmas times is the busiest times for my business, need to work my head off during this times to pay for all those mods i done to the car..... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i do like to come, just cant....sorry all

Bazza & Jane

Steve + GF

Wosket + GF

Aido & his hand

mattC + GF

mr & Missus Prolex

LOC Total 11

1 possible

where is everyone ??

its christmas

its fun

its in the middle, so everyone can get there (funny how theres more southerners :whistling: )

plenty of wine, women and scorpion singing kareoke

lets have some more members putting there names down

or at least saying why they dont wanna come

sorry guys, I cannot commit this far in advance - Decemeber is very busy for work and i just cant give any definates.

I have posponed the meeting until monday.

I may be able to reduce numbers... so the party will be smaller but we will share with another company (totty galore)

I want to try and give those members who said they will come a party.. So if you have added your name please be sure you can make it.

Payment will also be required by the end of October.

Actually the way its going I am very hesitant in actually continuing with this. I am putting the clubs neck on the line. I feel sorry for those who do want to come and have a laugh.

today is the day I decide what to do... All the monies have to be paid at the end of the month and if we dont get all the money then the club has to pay.

decisions :crying:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links