Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japanese Performance Show - 10/10/04

Claire G

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still 18 passes left.

Some of you who have expressed an interest in this thread, I have sent PMs to have not had any response. Do I take it you don't want to join the Club stand?

TheDon, thanks for your offer - had sent your pass before I read your reply, but I may yet do that. Thanks.

From Santa Pod:

THE JAPANESE PERFORMANCE SHOW (Sun 10th Oct)

A massive celebration of Japanese Performance motoring, including Run What Ya Brung track action for all Japanese Cars, with prizes for the fastest in various manufacturer categories. Also on track is an amazing Pro-Shootout “Import drags” demonstration with EIGHTEEN 9 and 10-scond streetcars entered for a thrilling eliminations-style shootout. We are sure you will be impressed by this demonstration of the might of Japanese cars, and with 18 cars entered, qualification will leave some guys swallowing their pride!

There isn’t much that makes 9-second Skylines look slow, but as well as the RWYB and Pro-Shootout, FIA Top Methanol champion Dave Wilson will be taking to the wheel of a Top Fuel Dragster for the first time to complete testing and licensing passes for what may be a 2005 championship in Top Fuel. Martin Hill will also be keeping things super-fast in the Fireforce 2 Jet Car.

Off track there will be loads of traders and club displays, and if you manage to get ‘round all that lot in one day, we’ll be very surprised. Tickets start from just £9 in advance, and tomorrow (Tues 5th Oct) is your last day to take advantage of the discount.

See www.japshow.com for loads more info.

C'mon guys!!!!!!

Claire has put alot of effort to get these passes and she has paid out of her own pocket for the delivery of these.

Those who want to go then please PM claire NOW

Ahem. I hope those of you who have left it to the last minute, and who don't have time now to post SAEs, are suitably sheepish at the fact I have had to queue behind OAPs for a half hour at the post office to get stamps and passes out to you.

I only mentioned it 6 times in this thread. Sigh, where would you blokes be without us women to nag you and kick you into touch (don't answer that, let me be delluded for a moment or two!!!)

Got my pass in the post yesterday, thanks to claire for organising this.

So, how many people taking cars up the strip?

My Prolex mobile will be lurching up the track :whistling:

I think i will go up the track just to see what a std IS can do then i can come back next year and see what my IS+my toy can do :whistling:

How many cars do we have for display now, so we can try and arrange a decent display instead of parkin very formally ?

Me - IS

Daza - IS

Gordon - IS

Bazza - IS

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk