Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fantasy Optional Extras

Rillo

Ability to display text messages on rear window aimed at the D**khead tailgating:

"Don't even think about it stupid - your a chav in a Nova, not Michael Schumaker"

:D

They exist!!!!!! seen one somewhere! LED scrolling message board, with memory you can program messgaes onto the board and then select then by remote!!!! :P

A wonderful feminin voice (that gives you the creeps), whispering after starting the motor in the morning:

"Good morning Mr. ..., all systems are running perfectly, due to coolant temperature I will reduce the power output of your mad machine for about 10 minutes. Outside Temperatur is 15 deg Celsius. The weather is perfectly. If you like we could take a shower at the next soft wash. For more information switch on the navigation. Have a nice day."

And every first start on a day it should be different.

You know what I mean? :lol:

What about this idea Mr. Prolex? B)

Who could do the voice?

"Good morning Mr. ..., all systems are running perfectly, due to coolant temperature I will reduce the power output of your mad machine for about 10 minutes. Outside Temperatur is 15 deg Celsius. The weather is perfectly. If you like we could take a shower at the next soft wash. For more information switch on the navigation. Have a nice day."

I think you have been watching too many films ? Good Idea though.

Defo some gadgets would be cool, "invisibility" option ..... like in 007 .... and lots and lots of 007 / Batman gadgets would be great !

Oh well ........ dream on. :D

I think you have been watching too many films ? Good Idea though.

Defo some gadgets would be cool, "invisibility" option ..... like in 007 .... and lots and lots of 007 / Batman gadgets would be great !

Oh well ........ dream on. :D

Who's been watching too many films??? :P

Spikes coming out of tyres for driving on ice/snow like in the bond film.

could start a new thread how to A Team your lex lets see the best armoured vehicle you can make in 20 minuites with just sheet metal and a blow torch and it has to look like new as soon as you have ram raided the local tealeafs house and saved the day :D

Ohhhhhh.............all the best ideas have gone!

I would be cool to have an "Aviation Pack" where when stuck in traffic the car can sprout wings and take off from standstill and fly over the traffic jam!!!! :D :D

A speed bump trimmer option would be nice too! ;P :whistling:

Ohhhhhh.............all the best ideas have gone!

I would be cool to have an "Aviation Pack" where when stuck in traffic the car can sprout wings and take off from standstill and fly over the traffic jam!!!! :D :D

A speed bump trimmer option would be nice too! ;P :whistling:

hmm hovering lex well i can get my hands on a few harrier engines whos up for a 25000lbs of thrust engine swap :P cant promise you won't have to poke the nose out to see round corners though :)

Would also like an inflatable model of the grim reaper to fold out from the passenger seat...then whenever I get held up by an old biffer in a Honda/Caravan I could roll up behind them and scare the sh*t out of them.

Maybe then they would think their time had come and they would finally pull over!!!

:D

a large breasted blond in a chaufeurs uniform with thigh legnth boots,,

allright ive been at work, been a long night

indicators that worked all the time , self maintaining, self cleaning , AND self fuel filling upy that will just do me , im not greedy

Steve

tyre pressure indicators, with run flat tyres.

Definately a lot more on board computer data, like oil levels etc and more visual warnings.

Plus a HKS style G-Meter and data logger that you could down load to your lap top for diagnostics.

Carbon fibre engine covers as standard.

amp outputs on the standard head unit!

scratch proof paintwork, and an undentable bodywork.

I seen a washing machine with the scratch proof paint and it also got hinges on the door you can hang your mother-in-law off without them breaking... hahahha :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links