Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

7 Days Since My Last Fag

Well Done Pete, the hardest part is when you go out and mix with smokers, I found this the difficult part, but after 2 years, still going strong.

Keep up the good work mate

Its been 7 whole, long days and nights since I finished with the fags.

And u know what.............

Its been easy so far!  I hope that the next 6 months are just as easy !

"GOOD" for you keep it up? or down..? not sure :D next week i'm on hol at home no wife/ no kids, and with all the LOC interest with Cancer support no "fags" :crybaby:

Congratulations - it's the best choice you can make in life believe me. I stopped 4+ years ago and don't regret it one bit.

Free advice - don't wait to become a non smoker - you already are one. When you stop it's easy to fall into the trap and say if I can just stay off them for a year etc.... You are non-smoker now so just get on and enjoy life without the expense, risks and smell!!

well done. you'll love it this way. just be sure to stay away from all those places where you normally ended up smoking for 6 months. once you get past that point, i think you;re sorted.

Sorry to disagree but you've stopped smoking not stopped enjoying life. Don't change your routine as all it does is remind you that you have stopped and make you miserable. If you want to go to the pub, just go and don't smoke when you are there. The only difficult bit you have done already and that's decide to stop and stub your last fag out. You've won already :)

Again well done!!!

Are you using patches or tablets?

I gave up for 4 months last year,only to get to xmas....a few drinks and i was back on them :(

Im on day 2 of no smoking,on the patches,they seem to do the trick for me,the hardest part giving up last time was trying to control my temper :angry:

I found i had a short fuse for a few weeks :excl:

Cheers chips.

keep going pete just find something to replace the tabs with i did tea and ended up getting thru about 400 t bags a month will adnmit that i have started again but thats becauser of the current situation (and the t bags tasted awful when i lit them)

good luck

hows things now :excl: .....my turn next week :crybaby: i'm going to get the patches and stick them here :shutit: ....but facts are, for my kids, wife, "stu"and me next week is a date :crybaby::crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links