Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jackson Not Guilty

peter026

Just been watching it. Thought he'll get off with it.

not surprised...

in the US legal system,it only comes down to how much money you have...

You 2 both go on like you know him personally ? or know any of the familys concerned?

Don't beleive what you see on the news .............. :shifty:

not surprised...

You 2 both go on like you know him personally ? or know any of the familys concerned?

What?? I saw it on the tv and thought he'd be found innocent anyway...

Dont know him... - think he' a weirdo anyway.

Thriller still a great album

What??  I saw it on the tv and thought he'd be found innocent anyway...

Dont know him... - think he' a weirdo anyway.

Thriller still a great album

ok, my bad ........ I thought you meant it in a funny way ......... as in

"knew he'd get off with it "

:D

not surprised...

sorry, am i not allowed an opinion anymore?

and where did i mention anything about jacko - i was talking about the US legal system...

OJ got off...

and you heard a lot of facts that came out of the court case, and yet he was let off on all charges...

Don't be funny mate, no one ever makes comments like that when you disagree with other people.

and where did i mention anything about jacko - i was talking about the US legal system...

Believe it or not, this is a "Jacko" thread ........ so one would think that you were talking about Jacko.

OJ got off...

and you heard a lot of facts that came out of the court case, and yet he was let off on all charges...

I have no idea, ......... can't say I ever watched it ...........

*** knows if he did it or not- but he is still a relativelly lucky man- he could have ended up with 20 years, would have made a great prison b*tch!

No matter what, that guy did make such a big difference to the music we all listen to, and had his glory days. Now he is a weakened and broken man, who still wants to make ANOTHER comeback!

Don't be funny mate, no one ever makes comments like that when you disagree with other people.

Believe it or not, this is a "Jacko" thread ........ so one would think that you were talking about Jacko.

yes, jackos TRIAL and my comment was about THE LEGAL SYSTEM which while including this case, not specifically...

OJ got off...

I have no idea, ......... can't say I ever watched it ...........

well how can you be so sure he is innocent if you didnt hear any of the evidence?

I never thought he would be guilty for the child abuse charges, but the giving alcohol to a minor i thought would stick...

OJ got off...

well how can you be so sure he is innocent if you didnt hear any of the evidence?

I never thought he would be guilty for the child abuse charges, but the giving alcohol to a minor i thought would stick...

OJ got off...

I'm talking about Jacko.

Your comment was about OJ.

OJ got off...

OJ got off...

I'm talking about Jacko.

Your comment was about OJ.

sorry...

i obviously havent said it enough times yet... :P

my comment was about the american legal system in general,

point 1 was OJ got off..

point 2 was, even though a lot of evidence pointed to Jacko's inapropriate behaviour, he was let off all 10 charges

but anyway, the jury found him innocent.... and i dont care enough beyond my initial points...

It's good news really..

If his was found guilty it would have ruined everything he ever achieved.

Although I felt he was innocent of the actual child abuse, I thought he'd get stuck with one of the more minor charges, such as holding the family against there will for a short period of time.

Now he's found innocent, does that mean everyone that spoke against him were all lying? :unsure:

would you trust him to look after your children ???

Perhaps they should ask if the jurors would let him look after their kids for the weekend ... :hehe:

The news this morning reckoned the judge had put up the minor charges as a cop-out for the jury to catch him on if they were going to let him off the main charges but still wanted to pick him up on something just to make a point.

The fact they didn't take this up must mean they were pretty convinced he was innocent.

His ex even gave testimony on how innocent he was and she had previously slagged him ...

Jacko certainly attracts hangers-on and rip-off merchants - hope he was truely innocent - guess only he and the acussers really know ...

jacko probably bought the judge and jury with his loose change!!! i think he likes kids a bit too much. should have known better!!! chamone mother :tsktsk: thats right!!! bring back the brothers :zee: :zee: :zee: :zee: :zee: HA HA

Great result....I was well pleased for him!

Yes, I think that he is detached from reality...but if you had grown up like him there's a good chance you would be too!

I personally believe that there is too much hate and malice in this world!! There are too many twisted, cold hearted and ignorant people out there!! To go after Michael Jackson like they have done is just disgraceful, it's been one big money grabbing and headline selling exercise for everyone who's been involved!!! What's wrong with somebody who believes in showing love and caring (from his heart, not sexually) to help people/children heal and recover??!! I know he went about things in the wrong way for somebody of his status, but whatever happened to putting your arm around somebody and giving them a hug....love and caring are made out to be dirty and sexual by society far to easily these days and thats evident in peoples opinions and responses to what he was charged with!!

My girlfriend works with very disabled and disadvantaged children...if they get upset or they hurt themselves she isn't allowed to comfort them...she's not even allowed to hold their hands...if she needs to guide them somewhere she has to put her arm under theirs as any other form of contact would be deemed as inappropriate!! It's a shame that there aren't more people as caring as Michael Jackson in this world...it would be a better place if there was!!!

would you trust him to look after your children ???

Yes I would!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links