Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Howdy Folks

aido

Hey folks, anyone remember me :ph34r:

Been away a long time, went to Vegas and came back with a sodding blood clot so haven't been up to much, been stuck at my mum's without any net access which has been fun and I'm back at my bachelor pad :lol:

Still got a few probs but getting the results of a load of tests tomorrow which will explain why I keep falling down when I'm not drunk :lol: At least I could usually blame it on the Stella (that's right John I'm now a Stella drinker - I upgraded!!)

Popped out a couple of times, made the Scotland meet which was fun (need to find that post now) - and have now got 77 pages of posts to catch up on!!

Should be at JAE so I'll catch up with those I know there - lots of new names on here nowadays - I've got no chance!

I'm fine thanks boys, getting there!

Gord, what was up mate? Hope things go well there pal.

@ Adz, couldn't believe it when I was flicking channels the other night and there was Trailer Park Boys - when did that start in the UK?

I'm fine thanks boys, getting there!

Gord, what was up mate? Hope things go well there pal.

@ Adz, couldn't believe it when I was flicking channels the other night and there was Trailer Park Boys - when did that start in the UK?

I findout thur mate after last test :ph34r: its from when i was in London last september on that course i was on :D if you remember :question: when i just fell off the chair :duh:

I findout thur mate after last test  :ph34r: its from when i was in London last september on that course i was on  :D if you remember  :question: when i just fell off the chair  :duh:

Yes I do remember that pal, thought they'd have had you sorted by now!

Good luck getting good news mate, I'm at the docs first thing in the morning, can't drink too much tonight :(

I've given up on going through the posts, it would take too long!

So what else have I missed - why are you on probation Paul, or is that just a fancy avatar?

Aido - How's it hanging mate, hope everything returns back to normal soon.

Hopefully see you at JAE, got some beer drinking time to catch up on :lol:

Welcome back bud

Hey fellas!

Yes Paul lots of drinking time to catch up on! I've missed everyshow this year so far!

Mind you I've got a lot of beer in my kitchen now - that's what happens when I'm not in the house for two months :lol:

@ Zee, have dropped John a text mate, been arguing with you know who and dropped off the radar a bit :(

:lol: @ Tony, I never took the ***** mate, you sound like my mum's fella, he's German and can't say his V's and W's, I once called him a vanker and he hated it :D

I've been watching it on Paramount for a couple of months now and think i've seen most of 'em, I absolutely love it.

Bubbles rules! :geek:

Great stuff isn't it - I used to download the eps a couple of years back, loved it :)

This is way OT but did Steve (admin) get married yet? That was sometime now wasn't it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links