Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Little Gallery

Thanks guys.

Its got high offset (+55mm) which helps heaps! i had a drop in mind and told this to the guys who made the wheels. I have shaved the arch lip 5mm it clears, albiet very very tight. Doesn't rub at all on the back.

I habe to say ur car is gorgeous. Loving the black paint and black rims.

I did get another pic of it but it came out blurry (when u was drivin around arena)

Sorry but....

Wow Fargo your so mature! :tsktsk:

It was a NON-BIASED judge that judged it so it was whatever he prefered. Its seems so Pathetic people are gettin so childish over Chris winning something.

If you dont want competition for your car then dont modded it and enter it.

I thought LOC would be one the most mature clubs, support each other etc. But sorry i have to say its the most immature ive seen.

Sorry had to have my 2pence worth!

Both Mr S & Chris have put a lot of time & effort onto their cars, as you said it was what the judge on the day prefered, it probably would have been close between the two....congrats to the both of you as you have beautiful motors :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links