Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Are Lexus Overrated?

adz

Ive had my LS400 for a while now and I dont see what all the fuss is about!!

Its a bit ugly and under-powered and sounds like a two stroke lawnmower. I have to also add that when I go dogging it shows out a bit what with the smell and it's shear size! i have to add also that i find it very difficult to get birds while i'm driving around in it and even when i speak to one in a bar, as soon as they find out what i'm driving they usually slap me and leave! does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me???? :driving:

Its a bit ugly and under-powered . I have to also add that when I go dogging it shows out a bit what with the smell and it's shear size! i have to add also that i find it very difficult to get birds , when i speak to one in a bar, as soon as they find out they usually slap me and leave! does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me????

Are we on about cars or something else.......... :P :lol:

sounds like a two stroke lawnmower.

I would say that their service is over rated, I have not had a good experience yet.

Services are completely cack I agree !!

We cant just praise Lexus the whole time - after all, they aint exactly Jaguar are they!!

I also have a corsa diesel which is an awesome car! great on economy, comfortable, reliable, stunning looks!! a real head turner in spearmint silver!

come and check my website out.... http://www.adamsstreetbar.com/

wow - how sad do you have to be to rely on a car to get you laid...

Yeah I agree, I just go into the knocking shop with a few 20 pound notes and that works everytime, I can even take the bus there and I still get laid :P

@ Adz this is a funny thread, makes me think you've been on the Stella, in fact I want one now <sound of Aido walking to the beer fridge>

drunk.gif

Post your picture here and that should help answer the problem!!

From your original post, it sounds like your one of the saddo's who drive round town thinking that by doing 100 laps a night, one girl may just think your cool.

Sounds like your using your car as an excuse for being a ****!!

:lol:

gaybar.jpg

Now tell me, do ya, a do ya have any money?

I wanna spend all your money,

at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.

I've got something to put in you,

At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.

Hah!

Has your account been hacked or are you trying to tell us something pal :P

Ive had my LS400 for a while now and I dont see what all the fuss is about!!

Its a bit ugly and under-powered and sounds like a two stroke lawnmower. I have to also add that when I go dogging it shows out a bit what with the smell and it's shear size! i have to add also that i find it very difficult to get birds while i'm driving around in it and even when i speak to one in a bar, as soon as they find out what i'm driving they usually slap me and leave! does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me???? :driving:

Definitely you! The woman love my Lex and more so the owner. :D :D

To be fair though, the old LS are a little bland. LS430 are sweet as!!!

And we all know their not Jags, as they don't break down like one!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links