Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Owners Club Christmas Bash!

MrADeveci

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think that weekend is definetly the best option

sat night gives people time to get there and go home on the sunday

i would suggest just putting a date up and place

there is allways someone who wont be able to make it, but the earlier the date is known the more chance we have of people coming

:whistling: did you say you were getting drunk ahmed ??

think that weekend is definetly the best option

sat night gives people time to get there and go home on the sunday

i would suggest just putting a date up and place

there is allways someone who wont be able to make it, but the earlier the date is known the more chance we have of people coming

:whistling: did you say you were getting drunk ahmed ??

Me ? noooooo ...... BARRY :lol:

Right, so what date are we thinking of then guys / girls ..... ?

So are we now talking about weekend 10 Dec? (thats the second weekend in December).

So are we now talking about weekend 10 Dec? (thats the second weekend in December).

That's the 2nd week yes .........

yes sounds good

Hey Ahmet,

Put me + 1 down as well (just realised about this post as I was away when it started!!!).

Suggestion for venue...

Anyone like Chinese food and a bit of Karaoke? Always a good laugh, and the food is good... Oh, did I mention its my Dad's place. Central London though (off Regent St.)

D.

2nd week of december is my works crimbo do - i'm not confirmed on that yet though. 16,000 staff world-wide and 1500 places in november and 1500 in december. I was late sending my cheque too so I'll have to see.

Can I suggest midlands somewhere though?

Also - somewhere near-ish to a travel lodge or travel inn for those who will be staying over?

Why am I not on the list?  <_<

Oh ... that's probably because you asked "AhmeD" to put you on the list ......... :lol:

Your on there now mate !

So ....... anyone in the Milton Keynes area ..... suggest anywhere ?

Paul, Am ??

You've got Nadoo's (Chicken Place) in the Xscape, Frankie and Benines (American Dinner) and ASK (Italian) both are also in the Xscape, there's Jaffers (Indian) by the Railway Station, and there a Chinese Place in Bletchely, TGI Fridays in the Threatre District, the "Bowl" also do Xmas Bash's, full evenings enterniament, take your pick chaps.

Can find more places in you wish. These are off the top of my head.

You've got Nadoo's (Chicken Place) in the Xscape, Frankie and Benines (American Dinner) and ASK (Italian) both are also in the Xscape, there's Jaffers (Indian) by the Railway Station, and there a Chinese Place in Bletchely, TGI Fridays in the Threatre District, the "Bowl" also do Xmas Bash's, full evenings enterniament, take your pick chaps.

Can find more places in you wish. These are off the top of my head.

Thanks Paul ........ I remember I was at the Xscape last time, was good .......... nice big car parking space too !

Suggestions anyone ...............

AND ............ There a few Nightclubs near by as well, I'm sure Baz and Zee will remember, also just down the road is the Travel Lodge, or a couple of hotel's within 5 mls, free parking after 18.00

Right, well this venue is going to be Nando's ..... MK.

does anyone have any objections ? if not .......... I will start a new thread, and get the ball rolling !

does anyone have any objections ? if not .......... I will start a new thread, and get the ball rolling !

Does that Nando's do Halal mate?

Just wondering as it's a mixture around the Midlands, Leiciester is but Nottingham isn't!

Just wondering as it's a mixture around the Midlands, Leiciester is but Nottingham isn't!

Not according to their web site

Not according to their web site

Blimey what are you doing here :P

That's exactly what I thought when I had a look mate, just thinking we really need somewhere Halal for those that want it, thought you eat Halal anyway Ahmed?!

is everyone sure about MK?

Thom, it has been up long enough mate, and people could have said something if it wasn't OK, I can't leave it too long or we won't get any places !

Don't think they do, but like I said above mate, if anyone had a problem with this, they could have said ..... I can't just leave this thread open for years, if anyone has any objections they have had long enough to say it ! - and no, it don't matter for me .... if it's halal or not !

Not sure about Amhed but there some members on the list that will require Halal meat  :D

There is always veggie options there ............ Paul (Fargo) don't eat meat .... and he said that Nando's do nice veggie options too !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links