Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dave's New Kit

Gord

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Veilside are a prestige Jap tuner, and i doubt you would ever have that sort of money to spend on the kit alone (3k+)!!

I see your possibly in the market for an IS200 yourself, no doubt it will be a sub 6/7k one right? Besty had his long before sub 10k IS's started appearing;)

Its it no slow Is200 it superdoopercharged :angry:

this particular shed has made it over to our barryboys forums :lol:

more rice than uncle bens factory

does the barry who owns it want to come over to the forums and try and defend his actions?  We love it when the chavs try and explain why their "kerwalitee indervijewel" cars dont belong on our site  :lol:

What cars have you guys got then :question:

Sorry to seem stupid but Whats rice got to do with anything :question: And Barry :question:

I'm sure Mr Best is not a Chav...

A definition of rice:

'To excessively modify and augment the physical appearance of sub compact economy vehicles in an attempt to make it them fast. Examples include unsightly body kits, oversised mufflers, (which are actually detremental to performance) neon lighting, thousands of decals, and of course, twenty inch rims which are far too heavy for these vehicles to handle.'

This car really doesn't fit into that category I dont feel. Unlike other genuine rice-mobiles though, Besty's car does have the performance to back up the looks. ;)

IMO, if it got on barry boys i think that says 'unbiased' opinion.

Of course everyone will stick up for Besty's car, its a lex.

I think its chav personally...

but then again some might think mines chav lol

Ok - it was only a matter of time before barryboys found our club.

I'll say here what I said on TOC when some cars where posted there.

You want to fight with the barryboys guys - take it to their forums and do it.

This is not barryboys. It will never be barryboys.

I see any of our members starting trouble or responding hostiley to barryboys member(s) - I will start handing out bans from here.

Keep this on topic - and go register on barryboys if you want to start arguing.

I see any of our members starting or responding to barryboys member(s) - I will start handing out bans from here.

waaaaaaayyyyyy OTT with that comment i think mr M, and people wonder why there are mass complaints every now and then about the mods being too harsh ;)

all it needed was a " ignore this idiot, if you wish to discuss about this please take it to their forums"

a lot nicer dont u agree?

I see any of our members starting or responding to barryboys member(s) - I will start handing out bans from here.

waaaaaaayyyyyy OTT with that comment i think mr M, and people wonder why there are mass complaints every now and then about the mods being too harsh ;)

all it needed was a " ignore this idiot, if you wish to discuss about this please take it to their forums"

a lot nicer dont u agree?

maybe Rob - but I'm speaking from personal experience of this type of situation here. Are you?

We had a rash of TOC cars show up on BB, and a handful of BB members on the forums.

BB has a large troll base - and they like showing up on boards and having some fun with the members.

Thats not happening again on here.

I'm making it very clear that the place for fighting with the BB trolls is on the BB forums. Not on here. At all.

no, not of this situation but even still threatening to BAN people if they reply , sorry mate but thats BS - hell of a lot nicer ways to put it across, and im sure for those people that wish to reply to the guy from BB will have the sense to do it on the BB forums - wont u lads!?? :rolleyes:

end of BB talk i think, dont u?

no, not of this situation but even still threatening to BAN people if they reply , sorry mate but thats BS - hell of a lot nicer ways to put it across, and im sure  for those people that wish to reply to the guy from BB will have the sense to do it on the BB forums - wont u lads!?? :rolleyes: 

end of BB talk i think,  dont u?

hmmm - I've changed my post slightly - I did not mean to infer people cannot respond at all - thats clearly not the case.

I meant I will not tolerate the sort of flamewars these things turn into - and the sort of flamewars the BB guys love to see happening.

Defintely - keep it on BB.

Ive put off fronting my opinion until now since so many other people seem to like it, but its definately not my cup of tea. It does look hella mean though and for once its actually a wolf in wolf's clothing unlike many other cars of ours.

Who gives a toss what they think! Jealousy is such an awful thing!

By replying to that muck u stoop to their lows and they win!

Some cars on here are worth 10 times theirs!! monetry and prestige wise!!

So lets all be having a group hug!! and get back to the important things...OUR CARS AND OUR CLUB!!!

Thats insane never thought anyone would actually have the Veilside kit fitted, its madness and the cost...££££££!!!!!!, need to do something with the rear lights, i dont like the light covers, but on a car like that i think it needs them...the lights on it now look almost standard, compared to the rest of the vehicle....a custom respray wouldnt go amiss

Matthew McNally - oh almighty Lexus Owner's Club administrator - please explain to me why, if you're afraid of Barryboys' "trollbase" (which doesn't exist), one of your members and administrators is posting pictures of the car of another one of your members?

SteveDave = Steve, LOC Admin.

Please get your own house in order before criticising ours.

JUST FOUND THIS ON BARRYBOYS SITE

Matthew McNally - oh almighty Lexus Owner's Club administrator - please explain to me why, if you're afraid of Barryboys' "trollbase" (which doesn't exist), one of your members and administrators is posting pictures of the car of another one of your members?

SteveDave = Steve, LOC Admin.

Please get your own house in order before criticising ours.

JUST FOUND THIS ON BARRYBOYS SITE

I'm not afraid of anyone - no recorded instances of anyone ever being hurt over the internet.

I actually cant read barryboys - my IP is banned, and has been for ages. Dont know why, as I have never been a member, only an occasional reader.

I'm certainly not about to register to register to explain anything to any of their members.

I am also absolutely positive this is not Steve. The use of his name is someone stirring

Guys, this is all getting well :offtopic: -

Does anyone on LOC really care about the subjective opinions of the Pond Life on BB's?

What we are really talking about here is Dave's new kit (which I personally think looks good and has been very well installed) and not about the if's and but's as to whether Dave was banned, resigned from LOC or whatever happened. That stuff all belongs in Gold.

Well said Mike.

I have not said anything on this thread, apart from something that was RELATED TO IT (as in, what I thought about the thread)

I will now however, mention that if this thread goes any more OFF TOPIC from this post on i will CLOSE IT.

If you want to discuss anything other than the topic title, then do it else where.

Alternatively, in your spare time read :

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...?act=boardrules

Please keep this post ON TOPIC.

Kind Regards,

Ahmet.

*****... I go out for a few hours and look what happens. I must be the worst bloke on these boards for causing crap... well if gordy says so because he is good at stirring himself.

I did not post on BB and I do not even really give a poopey. I am not a member of BB and never will thanks.

I have better things to do than post in this thread.

To bring this on topic

I like the side skirts on daves car!

:baaa:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links